• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which character would you like to see in the next SSB?

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Well I'm not saying to put in Master Chief or anything. I'm just saying core rival gaming mascotts. People like Megaman, VectorMan, Boy and His Blob, Pacman, Banjo and Kazooie, Eart Worm Jim, maybe even some the main character from Crystalis. Also bring back some of the 8bit Nintendo characters. Who cares if they are 3rd party, they were all big rivals like Sonic. They need a spot. If Snake can make Brawl, then hell all of these listed should make it.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    No I don't agree. The whole point of Super Smash Bros is that it is like a celebration of Nintendo and too many non-Nintendo characters would spoil that. I think Nintendo agrees because in one of the interviews on their website they talked about how they had to be careful about where to draw the line in Super Smash Bros Brawl.

I think that any third party characters in the game must be very famous. Sonic and Solid Snake are both very famous so it is okay to have them in. Megaman might be just about famous enough I'm not really sure.

Mostly Everyone has Heard or Seen Megaman in there Lives.
    I think He would have a Chance of Getting in There.
    I think Banjo-Kazooie would be a Good Character to put in there too.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    ^
    Agreed. Megaman has enough move verity too. He wouldn't be a clone of Samus. Banjo would be cool if they could get the rights. He would have the glide ability and have a Pit type Up B.

Back