• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which character would you like to see in the next SSB?

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    I'd like to see:

Megaman- Any of them, probably classic Megaman. He'd probably play like Samus, but have the use of Rush and power-changing.
    King K. Rool- He'd be a bit like Bowser, but he's a great character!
    Goku- He'd never be in it, but he'd be awesome to play as! Spirit Bomb Final Smash, yeah!!!
    Gundam- Now here's one that'd never happen! Who wouldn't want to play as a 60-foot tall robot? xD
    Omnimon- Wouldn't that be cool? Yeah, it would be! Haha

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I want Isaac. Isaac should have been in Brawl, but of course he wasn't. He was far too awesome for it.

And I think that area you reach from Sol Sanctum (my memory sucks, like a lot. Sorry. It's the place where this song plays and it's over the "ocean" and it's where the Elemental Stars were.) would make for an awesome stage. It would also have that song. And the Venus Lighthouse song.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    I think they need King K.Rool and Riley.

I think that every series (for the most part) should have the bad guy as a character.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Super Sailor Moon and Super Sailor Chibimoon, like Pikachu and Pichu
    B: Moon Tiara Action
    Down B: Moon Gorgeous Meditation (Moon Summons Chibimoon or vise-versa)
    Up B: Upward Thrust with Kalidemoonscope
    Forward B: Summons a random Senshi (Any of the original other 9 for Moon, Vesta, Juno, Pallas, Ceres and Saturn for ChibiMoon) for an attack,
    Final Smash: Transform's into eternal form for duration of match

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Super Sailor Moon and Super Sailor Chibimoon, like Pikachu and Pichu
    B: Moon Tiara Action
    Down B: Moon Gorgeous Meditation (Moon Summons Chibimoon or vise-versa)
    Up B: Upward Thrust with Kalidemoonscope
    Forward B: Summons a random Senshi (Any of the original other 9 for Moon, Vesta, Juno, Pallas, Ceres and Saturn for ChibiMoon) for an attack,
    Final Smash: Transform's into eternal form for duration of match
    If that is who I think you're talking about, you can't have anime characters is SSB. That's like me asking for Spiderman to be in SSB. Then again you might not be talking about Sailor Moon.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    megaman x and i would be happy =3
    final smash would have to be kinda like samus's final smash

Weird

Lazy Guy
    Years
    Ridley (they could give him the same size he had in melee) and his final smash would be his multi missile launcher attack he used in Metroid Prime.

Vaati from the legend of zelda (he could be a character who relies on magic only)

Isaac (Golden sun is one of the best games I played)

Rundas from Metroid Prime 3 (not very likely, but I love this character. One of his attacks could be the huge ice crystal he throws in the game)

my brother wants kraid, but I think kraid is too fat to be displayed at all

most of my wishes were granted with brawl, though.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    As long as they keep Ike I'd be happy, but I'd like to see Roy back. And Erk from FE as well (But that will most likely not happen.)

I want to see Bleach characters! Nintendo has rights to the animé games I think... but it would still be impossible.

So I should say... Characters from Luminous Arc.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
    I was thinking that they could add Paper boy. He could be fun. ;)
    My imagination went wild when I thought of that when Brawl came out, and ended up coming up with a ridiculous story for a spinoff game. >_>
    Yeah, the idea of Megaman has grown on me since I started playing his games, whereas before I would have looked at him as more of a "do want" fangame character. Could also go for Tails, Knuckles, a more varied roster of Mother characters, and other obscure Japanese characters.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Paper Boy could fit though, His B move could be his paper throw. Dash A could be a ride on bike attack. He could use his bike by doing tricks and hiting people and smacking people up the head with with punches and newspapers.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    If they could get Team Ninja to agree I would love that. Ryu is my best DOA character.

Well isnt Team ninja helping Nintendo make Metroid Other M?
    then that could be there chance to get Ryu in there :)
    like Ark Kuvis said They might have a Good relationship going.

Last edited:

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I don't know, I don't know if there are many important Nintendo characters left who aren't in Super Smash Bros already - apart from maybe Starfy and whoever the main character in The Last Story is.

And I don't think they should have too many non-Nintendo characters because that would kind of undermine the whole point of the game - I will say that three or four is the most they can have.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    ^More characters brings up more fanboys, and that means more sales. Nintnedo isn't going to pass up money. :\
    -Okami

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    No I don't agree. The whole point of Super Smash Bros is that it is like a celebration of Nintendo and too many non-Nintendo characters would spoil that. I think Nintendo agrees because in one of the interviews on their website they talked about how they had to be careful about where to draw the line in Super Smash Bros Brawl.

I think that any third party characters in the game must be very famous. Sonic and Solid Snake are both very famous so it is okay to have them in. Megaman might be just about famous enough I'm not really sure.

Back