• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Computer do you use?

Which computer do you use?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    OS X 10.5.6 on my Mac Mini
    Ubuntu 8.10 on my netbook ( still need to upgrade...I know )
    Windows Vista Ultimate on my Dell 1525 Inspiron Laptop

Looking into getting an OpenSolaris machine, too.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I'm running on Mac OS X on my iBook. Though I should be getting a new laptop next year or so. :> Not sure about what that will be though.

Malice.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    x64 Vista Home Premium is loaded on my primary desktop and my laptop coming this week <3.

I have Windows 7 dual-booted on my primary desktop.

I put my old desktop on a recycled version of Vista Ultimate when the XP crashed on it.

DMNT

Prismatic.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    I've got Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard on my iMac G5, Mac OS X v10.4 Tiger on my iMac G3, Mac OS X v10.3 Panther on my iBook G3 (clamshell), and Windows XP on my Dell OptiPlex GX100.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Depends which PC I'm on. x3

Mac 10.5.6 on my iMac, Windows Vista Home Prem on main PC which is Dual booted with Windows 7.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I'm currently using Windows XP on my desktop. When I get my laptop I'd like for it to be Windows XP, but chances are all the ones at the store will be Windows Vista.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
  • Why isn't there's a multi-option? When I first read the title of the thread. I was assuming name brand computers like HP, IBM, Toshiba, etc., but this thread came up as operating systems. I have Windows XP Server Pack 3. The best operating system I have ever used so far is Windows Vista.

EDIT: MarsOperaPhantom
    : They do still sell XP computers. The new computers powered by Windows XP will have a sticker note: Designed for Windows XP - Windows Vista Capable, just like mine does. Who ever told you that they don't sell computers powered by Windows XP is wrong.

Last edited:
    Years
  • This is really annoying me, seeing the thread with the wrong name. Zet, if you see this, please change the name. =/

I run Ubuntu 8.10 (I'll upgrade soon) as my main OS with Windows XP SP3 on Dual-boot for when I need to run a Windows application.
    I have every intention of getting the Windows 7 RC, I just need to get it somehow - slow internet and a poor download limit.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Running On Vista it gets annoying at times but you get used to it.
    It's damn well better than XP anyway!!
    Never used mac though i'd love to...

Back