• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which do you want the most?

Which of the 3 do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
  • Phwee~! These are the top 3 things kids want, IMO. So...which do you want the most? I choose the laptop, becasue I absolutely love to go on the computer, and this way my mom could go on her computer too, instead of me goign on her computer ._.;.

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
  • I would want a laptop because I also like going on the computer and I won't have to fight with my brother for who goes on the compy first.

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    I want all 3. I want my stuff pimped though. ;_;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Out of those three things...

A laptop of course. Although I keep saying I want to spend less time at the computer...
    Oh! I know! Here's an excuse! I'll spend less time at this one so I can spend more time on that one! Ha!

Cell Phone=I have and don't use
    Car=What for? I have no where to go. I stay at home. People scare me easily. And I had an odd experience with a go-kart.

So...laptop.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Well I've had a cell phone for quite a while, and I got a laptop for Christmas, and in June I'm getting my firzt car (JEEP <3) zo...zomething elze? ^^;;
    I really don't want anything at the moment, I rarely azk for anything but I'm pleazed with almozt everything =P

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    Something else, definitely. Laptop I got, cell phone I don't use, and cars...I'm still in drivers' training and driving scares the schtick out of me. XD

I think I want more time to do my Science Fair project, that's what I want.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • None of the above X3 I have a laptop (which I am using) I want my mom to get a cellphone, but I don't want one, and I'm 13, no driver's licence (but I know how to drive just fine)

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    I have them all, even though I'm only 14 and I don't even know how to drive a car!!! lolz. well i don't really have a car, but my parents have already planned a car for me when I know how to drive.

~Moonlight_Shadow~

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    girlgenius said:
    I would want a laptop. I get on the computer a lot. :P Plus, cell phones....annoy me. >>;;

Cassie said it all~ o__o

Laptop - Neato~
    Cell Phones - Annoying~

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I'd like the car, becuase my parents don't trust me with internet on my own computer, and I don't really want a cell phone, so car it is. Plus if you really wanted to you could sell the car for both of those plus more.

Back