• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Eevee evolution do you prefer, and why?

Years
  • Eevee is one of my favorite Pokemon because it's evolution chain is so large. Here we can discuss our favorite "eeveelutions" and what we like and dislike about them. Please no discussing future Eevee forms, or non existing ones.

I like Leafeon, and Flareon. Grass types are my fav. XD I used to love fire types, back then I loved Flareon guess the love never left. ?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    Well,

my favorite Eevee evolution is umbreon.
    I loved it since i saw it the first time in Pokemon Silver Edition.

Since Pokemon D/P/P i also love Leafeon. It's truly looking well and it's soooo cute =)

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I'm having a difficult time deciding at the moment because:

● Jolteon - It's a badass.
    ● Flareon - My Flareon helped me beat the E4 in Platinum.
    ● Vaporeon - I'm currently using a Vaporeon in LeafGreen and she demolishes everything in her path. XD
    ● Umbreon - Greta uses one in the Adventures manga, and I love Greta.
    ● Espeon - Vui. Enough said. ;_;
    ● Leafeon - So pretty!
    ● Glaceon - So pretty!

Buuut, to pick one...Umbreon. He was the first Gen II Pokémon I learnt about (after Tracey's Marill, I vaguely remember) and he blew my mind. As did most Dark types back then. XD

Ayselipera

Flareon has always been my favorite Eeveelution. Even though I love grass types more than fire types Leafeon just can't compare to Flareon. Now if only Flareon had a better special attack or better fire type attack moves then it would be perfect. <3

Years
  • Leafeon is one of my favorites too, but I honestly don't see how it's so beautiful...To me the best looking eeveelutions are Vaporeon, Glaceon, and Flareon. As for power I believe Flareon and Jolteon are strongest. Espeon and Umbreon have so much potential but the small move pool of descent Dark and Psychic type moves limit them. In the end though I stand by Flareon, and Leafeon. XD

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • jolteon, god like speed of course :]
    leafeon, I love its ability :D :D
    vaporeon, it was my 1st eevee evolution :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    There was just a poll on this a day ago.

I said Umbreon because of it's amazing defensive stats to survive any attack.

Years
  • In order:

Jolteon (My favorite :) )
    Umbreon
    Vaporeon
    Flareon
    Espeon

Haven't used Glaceon or Leafeon but I would say Glaceon is one of my favorites as far as types (Ice) and her beauty. Her and Vaporeon are beautiful.

dancingonlandmines

Hanging on a moment with you.
    Years
  • My favorite is either Jolteon or Flareon.
    Jolteon because, electric types are awesome, it looks cool, and it was my favorite way back when.
    Flareon because, it's so cute and fluffy I just want to huggle it and set other pokemon on fire. =3

Cid

Years
  • Jolteon. :D
    Speed = time manipulation, mwahaha! >:]

Though basic Eevee deserves all the love.

Years
  • I love balance between power and , so I'd say Glaceon. Good Special Attack, nice defenses. But horrible movepool. All Eeveelutions are, though, except Vaporeon.

Leafeon is nice too. His Special Defense is somewhat poor though =(

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Seeing as it's my all-time favorite, Espeon. =3 Umbreon used to be my favorite, but then I learned how awesome Espeon could be.

bat003

Pokemon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    I say this because i prefer the older games when eevee just turns in to jolton its try no stones and the move set is grate for taking pokemon to fill the pokedex try it.

ultimatelucariotrainer

Psychic Trainer, now with Ice
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    I prefer either glaceon or espeon, mainly because ice and psychic are my fave types,
    but because I prefer special attack over physical attack, just as a strategy...

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • My favorite is Umbreon because I like Dark types. Espeon is a close second, though. Flareon is a good choice, too. I don't think Glacion was necessary. I mean, we already have Vaporeon who can use Ice type attacks, so why do we need an Ice type Eeveelution?

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I like Jolteon for power and usefulness. I like Umbreon because of its design, but I'm upset that it has such a low Attack stat. I also like Espeon because... just because? Umbreon is still probably my favorite. Luckily, I don't play competitively, so I have no regrets whatsoever sticking Shadow Ball and Return on Umbreon. Haha. Besides, I have fond memories of my Umbreon named Gabe (from a Gold playthrough), and he was part of one of my favorite teams ever. He defeated Lance's strongest Dragonite by himself. Good times!

Back