• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which eeveelution is your favorite?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    In terms of appearance, it's gotta be Espeon for me. Personally, I find it way too adorable. It's not so bad when it comes to battling, either. It's got access to both Light Screen and Reflect, and is fast enough to set them up successfully. Just give it some Light Clay, and it's all set! It's got Magic Bounce ability, too, which makes it even more useful; it throws back all non-damaging moves back to the opponent, such as Stealth Rock, Spore, and Confuse Ray. Other than that, I like Vaporeon as well. :)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • My favorite has always been Jolteon. I like Glaceon and Umbreon as well, but they dont come close to my love for Jolteon. I really like his design, he is an incredibly fast Pokemon and can hit hard! What more do you need? :D

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Out of all of them, the one I always liked the most (both design and in battle) has been Vaporeon. I actually learned to love all of them.

So to be fair my favorites in order:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Thought quite a bit between Jolteon and Espeon, but I have to pick Jolteon. It's been a long-time favorite of mine for its cool design.

Years
  • Vaporeon.

Why? Well, it takes a more interesting approach in its design. I love the fin frills and tail fin. It's really a sea creature. The other eeveelutions don't really have the same affinity toward their elements.

Though, I do love Espeon and Slyveon as well.

Years
  • It's a three way tie between Vaporeon, Sylveon and Glaceon but I gotta give it to Sylveon here.

Seriously it's one of the cutest Pokemon ever, it's so fun to play with in Pokemon Amie and I always wanted to use a Fairy-type on my team and mine did his job well so he was definitely a great asset to the team, helping me destroy Dragons left and right. All Eeveelutions are cute but I just love the design of Sylveon.

FloatingMew

Keeping 1 post a day ^^
    Years
  • Espeon of course. If Mew wasn't created it would be my second favorite Pokemon. Espeon is ADORABLE. I don't care much for Pokemon stats as much as I do looks. All I know if that it is good with special attack.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    My favorite is Slyveon because the looks so adorably cute, second is Vaporeon and third goes to Espeon.

Years
  • It's always been a toss-up between Espeon and Umbreon for me, since I was never a huge fan of the original three. As far as battling is concerned, I'll pick Espeon most of the time, but my vote has to go with Umbreon, who's easily in my top 10 favorite Pokemon designs, and probably my favorite Dark type.

Years
  • All the Eeveelutions are special in their own right and none of them are particularly more liked/disliked compared to the other ones. Vaporeon and Umbreon were my favourite before the newer ones came along. Design-wise, I'd choose Sylveon, but the one I would personally use in battle would be Glaceon or Leafeon.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Sylveon is my favorite. It is the most elegant. It is quite the force as well. Vaporeon was my favorite of the original three.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Whoa, I clicked Leafeon before thinking, but Flareon and Leafeon are my favorites judging from pure design. Flareon is the cutest thing ever, and Leafeon comes close too. I just love the way they made Flareon the fluffiest and flame-looking one, and I was happily surprised with Leafeon while I was a bit disappointed in Glaceon when they first were revealed.

In-game though, Jolteon is my ace. I use it all the time in Kanto now. It's not as cute, but it's useful.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Sylveon.
    "Oh hello rayquaza"
    Use moonblast
    "Rayquaza fainted

Back