• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which eeveelution?

Seoul

diiirr!
Years
  • I think i respect the original eeveelotions, first gen that would be. just because.. its first gen! thats where my knowledge shined!
    Not too long ago i came across my vaporeon jungle holo foil and its bringin up old fond memories. i then started perfering jolteon. and then i learned to kinda like flareon..
    overall. I dont know. Im not really into cute fuzzy-wuzzy lap creatures.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • When it comes to battling, the only one worth using in my opinion is Espeon...

*is fwacked by frostweaver for some IV technicality that makes Espeon the worst in the game*

But the cutest of them all (and the only cute on IMO) is Vaporeon...I only ever used it on stadium, and it never really did anything for me, but at least it looked cool *shrugs*

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • I like Vaporeon's [gah! I want so much to spell it Vapoureon?] high HP.

Anyway, I like Dark?types, so I like Umbreon! I also like tanks, so it works out great!

If this is off topic or uncalled for or something, sorry? a friend of mine made this :D
    Alumeon

alumeona.png

Years
  • Yeah, but Umbreon can beat Espeon because Psychic attacks do absolutely nothing to Umbreon, and Dark attacks can destroy Espeon.

My favourite eeveelution is Flareon. I don't know why, though. :)

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • umboreon alllll the way,it been on all my teams since g/s!i like the way it plows through the compution.
    (and it's movepool!!)

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2006
    i like umbreon the best, maybe because i like dark types the most and its attack set is good too :p

Back