• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Electric Rodent Do you Like Better?

Which do you like better?

• Total voters

anemos

Insomniac
Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    pichu...is...the best. time to make a team-rating thread.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Raichu, because he's not meant to be as cute and girly as the others. The rest seem to cute and stuff for me.

Whitewash

Tastes Like Paint
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2008
    Raichu, 'cause I actually had one in my team once, and I'm sick of seeing Pikachu's face everywhere. -_-; Raichu is definitely underrated, though.

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
  • Raichu, because they actually seem a little big threating while be cute at the same time. There needs to be more Raichu love.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Raichu, because they actually seem a little big threating while be cute at the same time. There needs to be more Raichu love.
    Agreed. Raichu has, and always will be my favorite Electric type. <3 So yeah, Raichu for being both cute and strong. (well, not really strong, but definitely usable) <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2008
    Raichu, He's been my favorite ever since I saw the episode with the SS Anne.
    And the girl who lost her fear for her Raichu.

Waaai~
    ~Honey-Senpai~

Back