• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which fighting style do you like best

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
  • I'd hurt people with words rather than cause physical damage as well.
    It doesn't hurt you, but it hurts the target well.

However, I have been involved in fights a few times, and when I did, I used my fists.

Years
  • Kickboxing allways works for me, I go to self defence classes, and believe ,me they do work, be it agaisnt brother or strager x_x

Any form of Martial arts really...I'm not really keen on Taichi though, sor some reason it never really appealed to me.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • I did Judo for seven years but I have stopped now. I find that the throws or variations of them are very good at getting someone on the ground without hurting them much. it teaches you alot.

Other than that if I just want to hurt them I happen to be very strong so a punch in the gut or the face will usually either wind them or knock them out.( It's not like I do that everyday)

Years
  • Bah, my body's too weak for one on one physical combat, so when I fight someone I usually grab tha nearest object I can find(like a chair for example O_O) an Charge to that person like mad, screaming in Rage an' hatred.
    Tch, so I guess tha real question becomes: does Dragon Rage count as a fighting stlye? XD

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Me doesn't fight me runs j/k, I don't like to fight, but if I have to, I just go mad and punch, kick, or whatever I need to use.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • same with me XD i dont dont like hurting others but if someone ticks me off....*says no more XD*

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I've been doing taekwondo for half a year now (I'm a 7th grade, yellow belt with green tip) and I could easily defend myself against a defenceless bully.

Or sometimes I forget about taekwondo and just fight in my own style, I call it 1337do! XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I am very intrigued by the fighting styles Tae Kwon Do, Judo, and Mian Chuan.

Out of all those three, I think I like best the Tae Kwon Do style lol It is basically kicking.

Its funny that all the fighting styles made were based on the movements of apes. lol

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I like judo and karate.I PWN people with these tactics so much,dude,it ain't funny XD
    I don't fight,I'm being honest.But if I get annoyed,trust me,I'll make the cartilage in their nose break XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I use physical damage even though I might lok small.I do hit pretty hard.Many kids fear me in class.Do'nt know why.But I break anyones nose who ever annoys me.

I do dislike fighting.But I feel like I have the power to read a persons moves in physical combat.If they are going tokick.Then I quickly dodge or block before hitten.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm a Taekwondo black belt, and practise boxing, so I guess it's a mix of those. But it really depends on what move I consider would be most effective in each situation.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Kicking and biting. And also usage of my shoe. Seriously. XD

That gets the job done real well. XD

Ah, but I've never really gotten into a fight. If it looks like I'm going to hit you, I'm just joking, really.

So I never really use my kicking skills. XD

Back