• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which fighting style do you like best

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I fight street style. Never failed me. :)

It has alot of fists and not alot of kicks for me though. I have fast hands for some reason...o.O
    I don't get into fights though since I'm pretty intimidating(according to some) and large.

Makes me sad I don't fight anymore though.

STREET STYLE ROCKS! XD

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I dislike fighting but I can defend myself if I have too, I'm quick and have good hand to eye coordination.

As for fighting style I guess it would be some sort of boxing because I don't use my feet.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
    I did Judo, but I am quite weak, so Torture works best for me. Ohh and a good old right handed super slap, they are always good. Otherwise pinches, kicks and chokes....

I'm evil, its true.

but I would never ever try to get in a fight unlewss I'm provoked.

I haven't pinched someone for months now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Shaolin Wushu Taolu and Nandao Jian are the main forms I use, just started about a year ago...so I could be better at it. Aside from that, Zuijiuquan, which has got to be the hardest style I have ever taken up.

Years
    Alright Fighting styles ai?
    well If I needed to , its the street style o.O;; you know then one? the really nifty one =3

hehe, well I am so cool sometimes in fights =3 we usually dont get so far cause of my evil taunting XD

Back