• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which fire pokémon is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystallyn

☼ ♥You make me smile♥ ☼
Years
  • I have a question for all on PC.

What is the best fire Pokémon? By best, I mean your favorite.

I personally love Ninetails, Arcanine, and Rapidash, but I was wondering if anyone else had a different fire Pokémon they liked.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Houndoom. <3~
    It's just pure doggywin.

Gotta mention mention Charizard too, the first fire beast of all.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    I think my favorite is Entei because he looks like a mastiff.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I'm not exactly I huge fire type fan but I don't mind them...I guess it would be:

Fire Types
    1. Charizard
    2. Houndoom
    3. Arcanine
    4. Blaziken

Last edited:

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Too be realistic, Charizard isn't that great. Why do you think it's NU?

The fact of the matter is, the Strongest Non-Arceus Fire-Type is Ho-oh, as it's the only Fire Type Uber that's naturally that type.

My Favorite, however, is MAGCARGO!!!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • fire-types rank low on my list of favorite types.

My favorites amongst them, however, include Magcargo, Camerupt, Magmar, and Houndoom.

Objectively speaking, the strongest non-legendary fire-type is Arcanine, but he has a crappy movepool. Infernape is proably the "best" fire-type pokemon in the current metagame. :P

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • First, I want to say congratulations Eeveelutionist, for your first thread!

And I think it depends on what you mean by the best. The cutest, the strongest, the coolest?

Well In my opinion, the best in all of those categories is Charmander. Just look at that cute tail made of fire, and that never ending smile of joy!

The coolest is Cyndaquil. It's got great stats, it is very fast, and also all of it's evolutions have something for everyone. You've got Cyndaquil for Timid people or people who enjoy great speed and defense (as well as a pretty cute Pokemon), then you have Quilava who always reminds me of a dog. Quilava is good for dog lovers, and people who love really fast cunning Pokemon. Finally there's Typhlosion who is perfect for Attack lovers.

The Strongest is Houndoom in my opinion.

And the cutest is Torchic. It's just very cute.

Congrats again on you first thread!

Sincerely,

-ChrisTom

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back