• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which game?

Which Game?

• Pokemon Diamond

Votes: 91 71.1%
  • Pokemon Pearl

Votes: 37 28.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemaster393

Pokemon Type Advantage Trainer
Years
  • i chose pearl because it has parukia, and parukia looks awesome.i know the english name of the region, it's sinoh

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    and umm, yes, DS games when first released are like $45 bucks max

...Huh? I have NEVER seen a DS game that costs $45 in a store. I can't even remember one that cost $40...you might want to just go to eBay or something if that's what your local stores charge.

Anyway, yeah, like I said before, I'm getting both. Makes getting all the starters easier on me, for one thing (not having to deal with another player or anything).

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I suppose Pearl, because I've always gone with the 'unpopular' one: Blue, Silver, Sapphire.

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
    Years
  • I guess Diamond, 'cuz one of my friends told me that Diamond has strong, better Pokemon than Pearl... He said that he got thst info. from the webside but he didn't told me what webside can I find it...

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
  • well it seems like one of those game that will cost more than usual but if its $40.ea w00t! i can get $80 for both faster than you can say ilikecheesewithtomatoandfrieswithahamandcheesebunwithallthetrimmingsyumyumyumcoveredinasesamebunofyumthendeepfriedandcoveredinchocolatenowthatjustmadeitworseyuck!andi'llhavethemoneyaboutnowohyeahnow!

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Diamond.

Pretty much because of Murkrow. Ha

I love Parukia over Dialga though, in terms of character design. But damn. That Dragon/Water thing just gets to me about Parukia.

Years
  • well it seems like one of those game that will cost more than usual but if its $40.ea w00t! i can get $80 for both faster than you can say ilikecheesewithtomatoandfrieswithahamandcheesebunwithallthetrimmingsyumyumyumcoveredinasesamebunofyumthendeepfriedandcoveredinchocolatenowthatjustmadeitworseyuck!andi'llhavethemoneyaboutnowohyeahnow!
    lol?

and this Brain training game was in AUS for 45$ when Target was doing a discount..

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Cause diamonds are better than pearls!

Oh yeah and in some other websites I heard there's like more pokemon (or watever these creatures r called) on diamond...

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Okay, I'm ending this now.

I just went to GameStop, and they have the price as $34.99 US. There you go.

2 years ago I got DBZ Buu's Fury for $34.90 AU... It was on 31st of December...Not much cheaper then yours but it was a cool game at the time! :P

narutosan12

::PWNAGE MASTER::
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    im getting diamond.... but im going to Japan in the summer and im saving all my money

Reading all these posts make me want battle revelution for my wii and diamond so i can hook then up and go wifi on the wii

~Misty~

*~The Tomboyish Mermaid~*
    Years
  • Pearl, mostly because I want Nyaruma and It is pretty cute except for its evolution...:laugh:

Pearl does have better wild pokemon, and Diamond I really don't want the skunk pokemon in Diamond who farts every time he's released! :laugh: Plus the Counterpart to him is Nyaruma and I want one, but I'm still weighing in on my mind...

Also, I have never gotten the Pokemon game with the big bulky legendary, I've always gotten Sapphire with Kyogre and Latias.:D

Last edited:

Frozen_Itachi

The Underworld ******
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    Diamond, my schoolmate of mine told me that diamond has more pkmn than pearl... I guess that it's true because alot of my classmates told me that...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back