• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which hand do you use?

Which hand?

• Left

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Right

Votes: 58 73.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
Years
  • I'm right handed but have had to use my left hand to write on several occasions.

I used to practice using the left hand anyway when I was little.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I heard being a rightie is cool.

Anyways I'm a rightie for everything, but soccer since I'm so cool that I use both of my feet naturally.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I'm mostly a righty, however, I'm pretty ambidextrous for a few things. (plus I'm fluent in writing in rorrim language with my left hand.)

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • I'm a left-hander! Though sometimes it can be irritating since a few things would work better if you use your right hand. Like writing on a whiteboard/chalkboard, if I write with my left hand then it'll smudge the previous words XD Scissors also cause a problem unless you buy left-handed scissors, something I usually can't be bothered to do XD

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
  • I write with my right hand, but I do anything else with whatever hand is closer at the time. My mom is a lefty that was forced to be a righty, so she is ambidextrious. Maybe I somehow got that from her? I'll vote right since that's the hand I right write with.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • I write with my right hand, but I do anything else with whatever hand is closer at the time. My mom is a lefty that was forced to be a righty, so she is ambidextrious. Maybe I somehow got that from her? I'll vote right since that's the hand I right write with.

I'd like to point this one out.

Being forced to use the hand you weren't made to use naturally can (and usually does) have devasating effects later on in life. If she was a lefty forced to be right, then she probably isn't living up to her full potential, so to speak. That'll always hold you back.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I've always written with my right hand. Even with that hand, the best thing I can produce is a passable scrawl - and my left hand is absolutely atrocious. :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I use my right hand for pretty much everything. I don't think there is something I use my left hand with. XD;

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Which hand do you use? Left or Right?

Both.
    Seriously, you can't single out a hand which a person uses all the time.
    Besides, they vary on what the task at hand is, and on the situation.

I'll tell this much that I'm only good at writing with my right hand.
    Even at drawing, I'm only mostly good with the right hand, and use the left hand only when I need a special form of colouring method.
    I use my left hand to do washroom works... lol!

Other than these three things, I'm pretty much totally ambidextrous.
    I'm equally good at using both hands at almost eveything, and therefore use them to equally to carry things around, to type, to attack with, to lift weight, to play instruments, even to eat(I eat with spoon), to block, to armwrestle, while steering, and for sooo many tasks that exists.

Back