• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which hand do you use?

Which hand?

• Left

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Right

Votes: 58 73.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'm very slightly ambidextrous. Although, my primary hand is my right. I really want to become fully ambidextrous and be able to use both hands for writing, etc.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I used to be able to write with my left, but I lost that ability over time. :( (should've used it more)

I'm right-handed these days.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • All right. I'm just curious to what all this crap is about how lefties do it better than righties is about. And if you say it's from the studies, remember most of them are full of crap anyhow.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I draw and write with my left hand, and am the typical artsy fartsy lefty, but I use my right arm and leg to throw punches, kicks and generally anything athletic. I'm very slightly ambidextruous, but most of the time it's as I stated above.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Right-handed. I tried to learn to write with both, because I'm bound to break my wrist one day or the other, and didn't want to have to stop drawing until it gets better, but that hasn't happened, so I gave up on it and stuck to my right hand.

Hm, I wish I could write with my left hand as well as my right hand. But then again, I wish lots of things that will never happen. Maybe I should stop wishing.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm left-handed. I've tried writing with my right hand before, but I failed, haha. Actually, when I was four, I broke my left arm and had to resort to writing with my right. Let's just say my already messy handwriting got even messier. ;P

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • I'm a lefty all the wayy! If I lost my left hand, I would like, die! I do everything with my left hand! I even got a trumpet specially designed for a left handed person! :D

David Archuleta

Zero Gravity
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    what exactly do we use are hand with
    I use my left alot. When I feel like will use both left and right when writing on paper etc.

Back