• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which hand do you use?

Which hand?

• Left

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Right

Votes: 58 73.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    To the left, to the left.
    Lefthanded people are said to pack a punch > : )
    d("d)

Years
    I use my left hand mostly, but I bat righty in baseball. I'm very good at drawing and I'm very artistic and creative. However, there's a misconception that lefties have bad handwriting, that's not true. I have very good handwriting. Even better than some right-handed people out there. I don't care if the ink or anything else smudges, because I use hand-sanitizer. Also, I put a piece of paper under my hand sometimes to prevent smudging. However, I type using both hands on the computer and I hold the mouse in my right hand. (With my laptop, I use the left for the touch pad.) Also, with the DS, I use my left hand when holding the stylus. I can dribble a basketball with both hands, but have better control with my left.

Years
    I'm a righty, but I can use my left hand for almost anything. Even Basketball. Suprisingly, my left hand has pretty good functioning skills. Thank Piano Practice.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I use my right hand for most everything, but my left hand is more of support.
    I can only write/draw with my right hand though. I wish I was ambidextrious, so that if I ever lost my right hand, I could just switch to my left.​

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    I am left-handed in everything. I think I used to throw better with my right, but I've also written with my left. Once I actually tried to become ambidextrous. That got old quickly. xD

Note: On average, 10% of people are left-handed, but note that more than 25% of people that voted on this poll are left-handed. It's because left-handers are more interested in art and deeper things. So there are likely to be a lot of left-handed Pokémon fans.

Note 2: Even though 10% of all people are left-handed, approximately 35% of all former U.S. presidents have been left-handed.

Note 3: Only 10% of left-handers are female, so only 1% of people are left-handed females.

I like facts. :3

Sapphir

Hat thief
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    I use my left hand for pretty much everything. I can write and draw with my other hand if I needed to, though.

The Red Chain

I tend to use my right hand, but I'm actually ambidextrous.
    So I suppose both with a tendency for right?

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I am actually ambidextrious, I can do things fairly decently with both hands. My handwriting is crap in both hands though, and that's not the best thing to compare. (My left hand writes better, but not faster)

I favor my left hand a little more, but I use my right a lot as well in activities, such as lifting weights, eating, and typing (I type with one finger at times). Don't know about driving yet.

Back