• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Human Pok?mon Character Reminds You of Which Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Which Human Pok?mon Character Reminds You of Which Member?

Well, Dizzy made a similiar thread, except it asked which Pok?mon reminded you of which member. Here you can say which human character somebody reminds you of! Personally, I think I'm like May/Haruka the most. I'll make my list later when there are more replies. ^_^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • um... well a dead give-away is Haruka = Haruka... they're not related at all in terms of personality but the name just reminds me of the other Haruka...

Haruka (PC member) is more like Misty... she's kind and everything usually, but tends to get bossy at times ^_^ (but hey it's her personality that makes Haruka who we all know and love...)

Mystic Mew

~Mew, mew, mew~
    Years
  • I think, I`m a lot like Kay. Nice for others, friendly, very shy (aghhhh).
    Also, I`em very sensitive- like she.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yes, I forgot about Kay! I think I'm almost exactly like her. (And I don't mean the name! lol) In real life I'm very shy and sweet, plus Raichu's one of my favorite Pok?mon. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm Ash! O_o

I got Ash! I don't think I'm that much like him, especially since I'm a girl, lol. But it's a neat quiz! (Oh yeah, Brock was my second answer!)

youareash.gif

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • url]

ROFLMAO!!
    I never truly expected to get him as a result...but the tests never lie, they're scientifically programmed by the world's foremost experts on tests...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You need to disable smilies by checking the box that says so, and use [] brackets. ^_^;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • well... i got ash but i don't see how i'm like ash. first of all brave is already a misleading sentence about me. And when am i ever hyper?

a good psychological test is not suppose to ask these type of questions so directly... but it's still a very neat test.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • orange*berry said:
    My friends say I'm Kenji's female counterpart, and whenever I take personality tests, I usually end up being Kenji. n.n() I admit that's a little strange...

Here is a little personality test. http://www.heartstars.net/person/pokecharactertest.html
    It's one of the few I know of that is still around. Id like to know what everyone else gets on it. n.n()
    youareash.gif

No comment

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • i think most of us here are ash (at least according to test)... 3 of us are ash-es from the result of the test.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    i think most of us here are ash (at least according to test)... 3 of us are ash-es from the result of the test.
    Lol and compared to Ash I really don't have hobbies, they got blown away like the wind...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back