• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favourite Pokemon Intro music?

Years
  • Since it looks like you're asking about the intro themes from the anime, I'm going to move this over to the Pokemon Anime board for you.

Personally, I've always enjoyed the first 3 seasons' themes (Pokemon Theme, Pokemon World, and Pokemon Johto), along with Unbeatable from the Advance Battle season. On a side note- I had no idea they remade the original theme for the first XY season. The more you know...

MOVED.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hmm, I think I have quite a lot of themes that I like.

If it comes to English opening song, I enjoyed the first 3 themes (the original Pokemon theme, Pokemon World, and Pokemon Johto), meanwhile as for Japan opening song, I'm digging into OK!, Ready Go!, Advance Adventure, Pokemon Symphonic Medley, and High Touch! 2009 among others.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • The original intro. The Kanto Season opening is probably my most favorite.

Hmm, I think I have quite a lot of themes that I like.
    If it comes to English opening song, I enjoyed the first 3 themes (the original Pokemon theme, Pokemon World, and Pokemon Johto)

Its obviously the Original but i'm also a fan of the Johto Journey Song.

There are a lot of theme songs that I like, but I'll have to agree that nothing beats the original Kanto Season Opening Theme Song :)

Pika Pika :chu:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Season 1:

(Gotta catch em all)
    German
    English (did 4kids hired Micheal Jackson to sing it?!)

Season 4:
    (Galactic battles)
    Polish

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I like more than one so I'll post all my favourites.

English: Pokemon Theme, Born to be a Winner, This Dream, We Will be Heroes.

Japanese: OK!, Aim to be a Pokemon Master (Whiteberry ver.), Ready Go, Challenger, Together, The Greatest Everyday, Summerly Slope and Mad-Paced Getter.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    In no particular order, they are: Johto Journeys, This Dream, Battle Frontier and Galactic Battles. Mostly for the nostalgic value. :P

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I only know them in english, but I like...

Season 2 : "Pokemon World"
    Season 4 : "Born to be a winner"

Oh and the classic Pokemon Theme, you know ;)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    All of the intro songs up until about early Hoenn make me nostalgic - particularly the first one (obviously), Pokémon World, and the Johto song. That Johto one makes me the most nostalgic though, I think, because while I was introduced to Pokémon during Gen I, Gen II was when I started to get really seriously into it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2016
    I like the English version of 'Gotta Catch 'Em All' from Pokemon-The first movie. I also like the Pokemon Heros 'I Believe'. Then again, thoese are the only two I've heard.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Seeing as how i couldn't decide which was my favorite, it gave me a very good reason to go back and listen to them all again! Oh the nostalgia of the early seasons...
    Anyways i have a few that I really like
    1. Pokemon Johto - Season 3
    2. Born to be a Winner - Season 4
    3. Believe in Me - Season 5
    4. Unbeatable - Season 8
    5. We Will Be Heroes - Season 11
    6. Battle Cry - Stand Up! (Personal favorite) - Season 12

No particular order to this, love Johto and Sinnoh themes!
    and I guess I like a little more than a few lol

Last edited:

Pond

I'm not cute, I'll mess you up.
    Years
  • The Johto Journeys theme definitely makes me the most nostalgic, but I think my favorite is the one for Advanced Battle. Sometime it just randomly pops in my head, and I haven't watched the anime in years. ono;

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • Fav. (Japanese) OP themes: Ready Go! (OS, Season 5) and Yajirushi ni Natte (BW, Season 2), Mega V Mega Volt (XY OP2)

And of course the first english opening because of nostalgia. Plus it never fails to get me hyped up.

Back