• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which is your favourite Unova legendary?

Your favourite?

• Total voters

TheMysteryEgg

Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer
    Years
    I picked Reshiram, Kyurem, and Victini because they are all good in my opinion. I don't like Cobalian, Virizion, or Terrakion because their moves aren't so great and they get killed when ever they are on the battle field. The only use for them is catching pokemon because they are the only pokemon I have that can learn False Swipe.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
    My favourite legendary Pokemon of the Unove region is......

Victini.

It proved very helpful for me in White and was the first legendary of the 5th generation I caught. It has a pretty simple, yet cool design. It has a good typing and good moveset in my opinion.

Other 5th generation legendary Pokemon I like are...

The Musketieer Trio / Quartet.
    Zekrom.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    I really like virizion. I also like Zekrom. Kyurem and Thundurus are close behind

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    Victini and Kyurem hands down every time. The rest were just..ehh. Like Thunderus, Tornadus, and Landorus looks the same but with different colors, but I can understand that...Just hates how annoying they were. Zekrom/Reshiram I see as just two more legendary rivals..You know, like Groudon and Kyogre, Lugia and Ho-oh, etc etc. The three dogs failed...Horribly.Miserable excuse for a revision of Suicine, Entei, and the Raiuki or w/e. Plus, they werent very good use to me and they were way to easy to catch. Caught Virizion or w/e in a Great ball and Cobalion in a Heal ball, the other Terrakion didnt even bother to catch. Most of Unovas legendaries were useless to me. Now, Victini and Kyurem were just beast. Victini is so cute, and hes very good, especially if you get him in Castelia, since the gym leader uses Bug and Grass/bug (I think..). Kyurem was actually the first Dragon type I really wanted in any of the Pokemon gens, except for my second play through of White when I got Axew and evoed it to Fraxure then Haxorus. Its just to awesome to put into words.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Zekrom is my favorite. Electric/Dragon is an awesome combination and it looks amazing.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Thundurus is amazing competitively and is probably the biggest special threat in the entire game right now with priority Nasty Plot and Thunder Wave. Plus nothing walls it except Swampert, Blissey and your occasional Quagsire.

Genosekt (I know that's wrong but I prefer that spelling so much that I will always refer to it like that :x) is just awesome and probably my favorite legendary mon ever. :D

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Victini is awesome.
    I also like the designs of Keldeo and Meloetta, but they aren't officially distributed yet.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    So far, I've only really used Reshiram to a great extent, but I like it more than the others, mainly because it actually looks better than the others. Its typing is a bit of an issue (I had an overload of Fire-types this time around), but it looks amazing. Overall, however, I didn't really like any of the Black and White legendaries. I thought the older ones were much better looking.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    It pleases me how unpopular the genies are ^___________^

Voting for a favourite was so hard, I wish we could vote for more than one :( I like the legendaries of Unova a lot, other than the genies I think everyone of them is great in it's own way, through design, typing, moves and sprites etc. but it was ultimately out of Meloetta, Terrakion and Virizion. I voted for Terrakion because of it's buff rhino inspired design and its awesome typing. I like it in every way and I see no flaws with it. Meloetta has a cool name, cool design and I like the musical ideas behind it. Meloetta is just a cute Pokemon and has a unique design for a legendary or any Pokemon in general. Virirzion Looks so sleek and it's shiny is pretty cool too. The main thing that attracts me is it's nice sounding name and the grass/fighting combo.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    Ah, I really like Reshiram and Zekrom. But I can't decide between the two. AHHHHH there are just two many good ones! But I don't really like the genies. They are hideous. I am also a really big fan of Genesect. I wonder when they will release him.

XAndyyX ss

Artist.
    Years
    reshiram and kyurem they are beasts! they are a machine team! how could you possibly hurt ice and dragon with fire but guess whos there reshiram!!

Back