• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which is your favourite Unova legendary?

Your favourite?

• Total voters

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Uhh...okay...Victini|Reshiram|Zekrom

I like them all, but these three are just amazing :3 Plus, I have to stay loyal to Victor, my lv56 Victini! Go Victor! Woot!

My next favorite would probably have to be Genesect. He's just amazing. The genies are amazing (if you don't like that because they're too similar, go burn in a hole! :3 They're still great!) and so is the Muskateer (I just know I spelled that wrong) trio. Meloetta and Keldeo are also epic. Unova = 5 stars, 3 thumbs up (wha?) and the rating of awesomesauce :3

My favorite is Cobalion, mainly because his name is one letter away from "Cobralion" which beings back memories. |D

...Don't ask

Oh! So that's where I got it from! I remember hearing about the supposed Poison type Cobra legendary which was apparantly going to be the third mascot! I had such an awesome image in my head...too bad that theory was waaaaaaaaaay off XP

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    I have to also say that my favourite legendary would be Zekrom, because alot of the other Legendaries do look really cool but then again some of them just look like a bunch of fakemon XP So it would have to Zekrom for the design and the electric quality and because he reminded me of the darker than black anime main character Hei XD

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Reshiram, it is so graceful and slender looking, in fact I've never really cared for Zekrom.. (Waits for angry mob)

Cobalion is actually pretty cool in terms of design, and colors go nicely too. Easly the best Musketeer.

Kyurem is unusually cool, I really don't know why I like him.

shinyarceus4

G-G-G-GODLIKE!
    Years
    Reshiram's gracefulness really caught onto me. But it's being competed with the ever-epic Genesect. it's back cannon fires FREAKING NUKES. Duke Nukem would be proud.

in a tight battle, Reshiram wins for my favorite. kudos also to the Musketeer trio, they're the only legendaries I can use in random matchup.

Back