• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Legendary are you going to choose?

Which legendery will you choose?

• Giritana

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • Palkia

Votes: 35 26.1%
  • Dialga

Votes: 45 33.6%

• Total voters

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ok so in the game, there is an in game event where when you trade over the eigaken Arceus, and go to a certain place to unlock a new area. In that area you will meet cynthia there, and you will have to ability to get a lv 1 Giritana, palkia or dialga. which one will you choose?

Which Legendary are you going to choose?

Im gonna go for giritana in my heart gold and in soul silver palkia (i dont like dailga that much he sounds like a horse SPACE HORSE xD

Giritana knows shadow sneak

Palkia knows hydro pump

Dialga knows metal burst

Keep in mind people that these are wi-fi battles
    Thanks to samme426 for info on attacks and serebii for images.

Last edited:
    Years
    That's a very good question. I might choose Dialga, but since I did a new game in Diamond, I might not have to. I already have Giratina and Palkia. It depends on what attacks they learn. Good question, though.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
    Dialga. There's a slight chance I'll pick Giratina though.
    (or I just won't do it; I have Platinum so I have them all anyway. :/)

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I think I will just pick one at random. I already have 2 Dialga's and 1 Giratina and Palkia so I just don't really know yet. But this is a good question because I actually forgot about this for a while. ^^

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    That's a very good question. I might choose Dialga, but since I did a new game in Diamond, I might not have to. I already have Giratina and Palkia. It depends on what attacks they learn. Good question, though.
    Thanks, and thats a good point (attacks) they shouldnt realy have very strong moves at lv 1 but looking at breeded pokemon... they might have there main moves (special rend, shadow force and roar of time) and some move like tackle or pound

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I heard that Palkia knew HYDRO PUMP, Giratina knew SHADOW FORCE, and Dialga knew METAL BURST.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I don't really care, I'm probably not gonna do the event anyways, but since Palkia is the only one I don't have so far (probably not for long if I let my Platinum decide), so Palkia is the one for now...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I heard that Palkia knew HYDRO PUMP, Giratina knew SHADOW FORCE, and Dialga knew METAL BURST.
    Woah realy?? Where from that would be cool and very ineresting! wait a sec i think i saw somthing on serebii!

Ok i checked your right (ill be uploading the first post with the images)

Last edited:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Haha now I remember. Serebii is where I found out. It was in one of the coro coro issues

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Shadow Sneak! Man, *Slaps Head* oh well i was close i guess. But with these powerful moves it will be easier to train

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I have all 3, but Giratina is my favorite, so I'm inclined to choose it in HGSS. Knowing me, I may just never bother deciding; I leave some legendaries for years later, lol.

Years
    I'm going to pick Palkia. :)
    A lot of people are going to pick Dialga and Giratina, so it will be easy to trade for those two.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I don't get events where I live, but if I did, I'd choose Dialga. He's my favorite out of the three.

Equus

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Most likely Dialga, but I'm not sure. I like Dialga better than Palkia or Giratina, but I may go ahead and go for Giratina since I already have 2 Dialga.

Back