• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Legendary are you going to choose?

Which legendery will you choose?

• Giritana

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • Palkia

Votes: 35 26.1%
  • Dialga

Votes: 45 33.6%

• Total voters

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
    I'll probably go for Dialga, since it's my favorite of the three. Though Giratina is a close second. I'll make the final call when the time comes and if I actually can get an Arceus.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    If I ever managed to get Arceus somehow I would most likely choose Palkia or Giratina. I don't like Dialga much.
    Meh, I most likely choose Giratins then since I already have four Palkias...

Divine~Deoxys

I'm gonna get Palkia, coz i look at it this way. With diamond + platinum i have:

2 Giratinas
    2 Dialgas
    1 Palkia

just makes sense, doesn't it??

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Palkia is the first one that comes to my mind when I have to choose between the three. It isn't my favorite of the three, but the reason being is because I haven't obtained one as yet. Not to mention, with Palkia knowing Hydro Pump it'll be a great and powerful stab move with it. I already have Dialga from Diamond and Giratina from Platinum, so like said, Palkia will be my easy choice in SoulSilver during the event in the Shinto Ruins with Arceus' in-game event.

Years
    This sounds like a dumb question but has there been an Arceus event yet? (If yes, has there been one in the UK?)

I wouldn't know because I've been shut off from the PokéWorld since January.

Anyway, if I do get an Arceus then I'll pick whicever one my brother wants because I don't care too much about getting any of them.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    This sounds like a dumb question but has there been an Arceus event yet? (If yes, has there been one in the UK?)

I wouldn't know because I've been shut off from the PokéWorld since January.

Anyway, if I do get an Arceus then I'll pick whicever one my brother wants because I don't care too much about getting any of them.

No Arceus event as yet for the UK nor the US. I believe that Japan recently had their Arceus event, and if not then it'll be occuring soon for their DPPt games. However, once achieving the Arceus and trading it over to your HeartGold and/or SoulSilver game, then the event for the chosen Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina in the game shall be unlocked whem meeting the man in the Alpha Ruins. This is when I shall end up choosing the Palkia of my choice in the Shinto Ruins.

Kirbychuu

Chuuu!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2009
    I've never liked Dialga, but for some reason, he's growing on me..
    most likely because I bought Pearl :x

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    I plan on getting both games, so I'll be able to pick two, but I plan on trading for the last one so I can end up having all 3. Probably Giratina and Palkia since their special moves seem better.

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
    Years
    If the Giratina can be transferred to Origin, I'll choose that since I have never played Platinum. If not I'll probably choose Palkia, my favorite of the three.

SugoiPanda

Rawr !
    Years
    I've actually thought about this before, and I've decided to go with Giratina.
    Since Giratina is a ghost type i shall pick it, since i like ghost types.

Back