• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which member of PC have you known the longest?

Lucid

To Paige~
    Thats not true... I mean, at a boring night, on 2am, ya PM'd me a boring PM:
    "Hey Castrainer Lets Be Friends" and I kept staring at yar Blue [the character, not the color] avatar... Good old days~ xD
    I didnt say I ment you on MSN XD
    but you inspired me to get it, and thats when I started talking to most of my other friends =3
    I miss that avi, it got deleted, shame... it was my classic XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hotaru said:
    I didnt say I ment you on MSN XD
    but you inspired me to get it, and thats when I started talking to most of my other friends =3
    I miss that avi, it got deleted, shame... it was my classic XD

Im the 'one seed' in this Mafia group we have today? ph33r mwe! xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yay~ I'm the only one that understood that XD And probably, I'd say Adam[Chairman_Kaga] If he was still here or Lis[Teara] If she was still here...Dang they all left o.O; That sucks XD;

Lucid

Im the 'one seed' in this Mafia group we have today? ph33r mwe! xD
    awww! the PC mafia!! that was back in the good ol' days XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hotaru said:
    awww! the PC mafia!! that was back in the good ol' days XD

Yeah... WE HAD KENNY TEH WEAPON MASTER!! Who the heck was the Sniper, btw? xD Wait, too much Nostalgia~ @_@;;

Ermm... I havent seen Teara since... a long time ago... o_o;;

Lucid

yeah, that was fun XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • hmm... probably Spiro (j_spiro_1), but i haven't talked to him since October xD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Koinu-chan said:
    I've probably known Andy [[Pokemaster10000]] and Jordan [[100marios]] the longest. ^o^ *huggles them* They were my two first friends. ^_~

~Karli
    Yepp, same here Karli. Jordan and Andy were my first two friends here. Although, I haven't talked to either in quite a few months now...

As for that mafia... I think I I was in it. O_o As I recall I randomly got dragged in by Gian... I was like, the silent something or other because I never talked. -_-;

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah anyway.

I've known Lord Jaws1 the longest because I know him for real and knew him before I signed up to PC.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Dies*

PC wise, the first person I knew was probably Kholdstaire or Spike Razzor...

They weren't my friends when I joined, opposite really, but they are the oldest names that come to mind :P

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I dont know anyone in real life here at PC but...

Longest...Black Charizard...we started a hack together when I first joined but I dont talk to him anymore cause he has never been on aim and is not on PC anymore...

Longest that is still here...The mod Alexiz...I was one of the first members of DHI and then became the co owner and so yeah...

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • I've known Neo-Dragon and Cigarettes the longest, I was talking to them and stuff just a few days after i joined PC

Back