• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which member of PC have you known the longest?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Anacortes,then followed by Biohazard girl. Ana helped me with some "Newbie" stuff back then.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • 22sa is currently from complete restriction from the internet ;_____;
    I haven't seen him for such a long time... Since his birthday party I haven't heard of anything from him, mainly because he never answers the phone even though his phone is beside his computer (you can pick it up without even taking a step >>) and now he lost his internet... poor me ;;

Oldest member that I know is definitely Haruka Chan... good old innocent days where we're arguing if Ninjask should have silver wind or not as a baton passer when the game came out on day 1. Fun, old times when PC is never so politically tense all day long. Oh well, oh well... such days will never come again even if she's still here, or if we won't naturally repell each other (for the better.)

It's going to be 22sa if I exclude the person above n_n

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    I have known a lot of members for a long time and all of them Rom-Hackers. Though the first PC member I've known was Coolboyman who is the creator of Pok?mon brown, a hack which brought me to PC. Well, I've also known Jeremy(PIKA2) for an extremely long time, some what from April. I've viewed his thread - Pokemon Ice about a million times and my browser print can be seen in each and every single page of that thread. I've also known Satoshi-Kun from the time he was a teeny weeny mod. I've seen em all posting in the old Un-organised Rom-hacking Forum.

But as far as mutual knowing - it's Alexiz(DarkavengerCobra) and PIKA2. They were my first friends ever in PC (I never started a I'm new Thread). Even after they were modded, they were friendly with me.. They still continue to be my closest online friends and I hope our friendship will blossom.

~ CC

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • LilyPichu, although that was on SPPf XD (Lily was before Strider, as Lily was the first member to join The Legendary Lovers)
    PC members only... probably Lightning. I added her on MSN and said: "I'm gonna be a moderator!" She said there was a slim chance that would happen, but here I am today ^_^

Years
  • Well, Eevee Trainer back at SPPF, we have been friends since I first joined that forum. But PC, hmm, MCD was the first person I met from here....I think XD, I'm almost sure in fact. My memory isnt that great, stop looking at me! ;-; XP

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • For me, the two first major friends for me, talking on MSN and such, and are still friends with me today are Jolty and Kevy. ^^

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • Well, I knew Toto from Soof before coming here, so I guess Toto would be. But I met Bree very soon after that. ^___^

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Mm, probably Abby, I had some good memories with her, but if she doesn't count, then Andy. We spammed the PMs so much XD

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • samu, who doesn't really post here much anymore :< but I knew him IRL before I came here (because.. he brought me here o_O)

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • The person I'v known the longest here is Claire, She's amazing and are friendship has lived threw an oekaki and two forums now ^^ We dont speek much of her being my Idol because for one it makes me feel kinda funny telling her how much she means to me and all she's done for me ^^.

But I'd hafta say we'v been friends for a good 11+months now ^^ She's the first person who adoupted me into a unknown oekaki and tought me all there is to know about how to act there, she's wonderful and brought me threw the worced on her oekaki, she's held my hand and treated me like her own it seems ^^.

I'v grown from are friendship and become a even greater person then befor, and without her I would still be stuck not doing oekaki and I wouldint be as good as I am today, I will forever be thankful for her and all the things shes done, she will be my Idol my friend and my dreams till the very end of time.

Years
  • Totodile. She was the first friend I ever got online. ^^;
    then after that would be Star Arion, I think. xD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Well, I've seen alot of people... Arcanine (Andy), G-LANCE (aka NaVeR), Dakota, LanceLite (Then called Pokemaster3000), Kayleigh, 22sa, PokeTrainerCarol, Haruka-chan (aka Kairi), Alyssa (Forgot what name she was then. =p)

Back