• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which of the new pokemon do you like the most?

Which of the New Pokemon Do you like the most?

• Zorua

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Zoroark

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Reshiram

• Zekrom

Votes: 17 7.5%
  • Pokabu

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Tsutaaja

Votes: 19 8.3%
  • Mijumaru

• Gear

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • Chiramii

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • Munna

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Mamepato

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Hihidaruma

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Shimama

Votes: 23 10.1%
  • Meguroko

Votes: 17 7.5%
  • I hate all of them

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • I love all of them

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • I am going to wait until I see their other forms/evolutions

Votes: 25 11.0%

• Total voters

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    The Gear Poke. It looks like a more advance Bronzor xD

EDIT: although, with its ability, Plus/Minus, it just seems like the gear versions of Plusle and Minun ;/

Last edited:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I hate all of them. Seriously, their designs have been the worse I've seen of any Pokemon game in a while. I always thought bird Pokemon from every region always look so cool. And they did, until now. Now they realeased that.. that monstrousity called Mamepato. Seriously, what is it supposed to be? It looks awful, just.. just awful. ): That Gear and Chiramii Pokemon are the only ones who looks slightly okay. They're not great but at least I can live with them.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    The new pkmn look interesting, I'm going to withhold judgment until the game comes out (Evolution chains will undoubtedly make the 'cutesy' ones more badass, etc.). I'm hoping they release some info on some ghost pkmn. I'd love to see that typing fleshed out a bit more (e.g. I need to stop always using Gengar).

Olliee

Spreading the Pokerus. PM me
    Years
    I'll explain my favourites. :P

Munna - I think this thing is amazing. I'm not so sure why.. really I don't know why I just like the idea of a floating pig with a floral pattern. If we can even call it a pig.. XD

Hihidaruma - This one interests me probably the most, not because I think it looks good, because it doesn't.. I do like the idea behind it, with the Daruma dolls. 8D

Mijumaru- I really didn't like this at first, but it's grown on me and I will be choosing the little snowman thing. XD

Years
    I like most of them, especially Meguroko, Shimama and Shiramii. I really don't like Munna, it looks so weird. It reminds of Shaymin somehow...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I love all of them but the stand outs are Reshiram & Zekrom, Zoroark, Tsutaaja, Shimama, Chiramii, and Hihidaruma.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    The bird looks WICKED, imo. I don't really like Hihidaruma because its eyebrows are weird (daruma dolls in general are weird) and Munna just looks silly.

When I first saw it, I though Gear was stupid, but after another look, it looks pretty cool. ^^ It'll probably get a random English name like Bicog or something lol.

The Alligator's ability is WICKED as. If it gets a nice powerful evolution, it'll become a powerhouse! :D

I also like the way they've taken with the new legendaries. The old ones were too...normal, y'know? I mean, the only thing that distinguished Articuno from Pidgeot was its colour basically. That's not exactly...legendary, y'know? The beasts still looked too normal to be legendary Pokemon, but it sure got better with Gen III's Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza. They were abstract (and one was a dragon) and they didn't look like animals; they actually looked like they'd created the Earth. Diamond and Pearl's legendaries were just as good. Now you can actually DISTINGUISH between the legendaries and the normal Pokemon at a glance. Legendaries are more abstract; big and menacing, where normal Pokemon are much simpler. I like it much better this way.

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    I like them all of course! (Especially : Mijumaru, Hihidaruma, Mamepato and Zorua) I kinda bit upset knowing that Zorua need an Event to get it! Especially when it need Celebi from the Movie thingy! GGraaahh!!! I just don't know how to tranfer a Pokemon from movie things! Maybe I'll have to see another cool Pokemon for my future team! But still! I'm gonna get Zorua!!!

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Oh, crap. I love them all, but what stole my heart was Hihidaruma. Monkey, and fire Pokemon nonetheless! Munna and Shimama is awesome too. If Hihidaruma, Munna and Shimama has an evo, I'd use it in a heartbeat.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    I like Meguroko alot. He is a very cool looking Pokemon. I also like him because I like Reptiles. Overall, I just really like him. So far, I have planned out the two members of my team, yus, I have already built a part of my team, so far, Tsutaaja, and Meguroko, both going on my team. :D

Back