• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which of the new pokemon do you like the most?

Which of the New Pokemon Do you like the most?

• Zorua

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Zoroark

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Reshiram

• Zekrom

Votes: 17 7.5%
  • Pokabu

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Tsutaaja

Votes: 19 8.3%
  • Mijumaru

• Gear

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • Chiramii

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • Munna

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Mamepato

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Hihidaruma

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Shimama

Votes: 23 10.1%
  • Meguroko

Votes: 17 7.5%
  • I hate all of them

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • I love all of them

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • I am going to wait until I see their other forms/evolutions

Votes: 25 11.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Anyway, I don't find it likely that the Chincilla will be this gen's Bidoof. It's a psychic type, and the vendor trash pokemon is always a normal type. It's tradition.
    It's not Psychic, that's Munna. Chinchilla-Dude is pure normal typed.
    And Bibarel wasn't Normal, it was Normal-Water. Admittedly, it evolved from pure Normal Bidoof, but...

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Out of whats been released so far, I like Zekrom and Shimama the best (:

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I love them all so far :3
    But Shimama has to be my favourite, followed by Pokabu, followed by the Chincilla one :D

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Omg, I had a little spasm on the inside when I saw the little Chinchilla one! The little lightning pony reminds me of Ixion and the gear Pokemon looks cute too.

Years
    I love all the new Pokemon! O: Except maybe Mamepato, who looks like a mutated Starly to me.
    If I had to choose a favorite, though, it'd be a two-way tie between Smugleaf and Munna. I can't even begin to imagine what Munna's evolution chain will look like. oAo;

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    I personally like Hihidaruma the most out of the new pokemon. The Fire Ape Hihidaruma looks like it could be a Fire Gorilla and it's face looks like an Oni mask. it also looks like a rapist.

I am guessing it is the first evolution of a smaller pokemon, or it could be an only pokemon with no other forms or evolutions. I would love for it to have a giant gorilla evo!

Hihidaruma (ヒヒダルマ) is the Flaming Pokemon, a Fire-type. Its ability is "Encourage." It is 4.3 ft tall and weighs 204.81 lbs.

Which of the new pokemon do you like the most?
    I'm with you on this choice.

Sleet

Forum Lurker
    Years
    Im going to wait until I see their Evolutions. That cute Chinchilla looking one could evolve into a Naked mole rat for all I know XD

Years
    Obviously, the adorable Chiramii is my favourite Pokemon out of these (and may just become my favourite Pokemon of all!), but I also like Hihidaruma, Shimama, Reshiram, Munna, Tsutaja, and Pokabu :3

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
    I really like Shimama Meguroko Chiramii and,the grass starter.
    I can wait to make my choice when I see more of the generation though...

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I genuinely like all of them, even Munna, who took some time to grow on me. I have to admit a bit of a fondness for Hihidaruma, though, because it just looks cool, along with the thought that was put into its name and design. I'll probably use it in White (since I already determined on Pokabu for my starter in Black)...

MortyEcruteak

Pie is a color
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    I obviously picked Meguroko, but if i could pick 2 i would pick the water starter. I don't see why people hate him. I think he is adorable.

Back