• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which one of ashs pokemon do you hate

Which one of ashs pokemon do you hate

• Pikachu

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • Staraptor

Votes: 18 10.2%
  • Grotle

Votes: 20 11.3%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Buizel

Votes: 32 18.1%
  • Gliscor

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Kingler

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Muk

Votes: 15 8.5%
  • Tauros

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • Snorlax

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Heracross

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Bayleef

Votes: 20 11.3%
  • Totodile

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Noctowl

• Donphan

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Corphish

Votes: 19 10.7%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Torkoal

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Glalie

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • Swellow

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Primeape

Votes: 33 18.6%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Charizard

• Total voters

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
  • I don't like Chimchar too much... I don't know why, it's like my hatred for Manaphy, it's intense, but I don't know where it comes from. Maybe it's the fact that a lot of people pity it for having Paul, someione who has impossible expectations and grinds his pokemon(much like competitive battlers, only since pokemon are living creatures with actual feelings, he acts like a jerk to fit the profile) as a trainer. It's kind of stupid, actually.

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
    Years
  • I hate his Noctowl.It just acts so smug and annoying.Pikachu comes in a close 2nd, i would just love to running kick it as far as i can:)

Years
  • Chimchar is the top of the list. I'm still hoping it evolves and turns on Ash in a battle with Paul. THAT would make me like it. But as of now, I can't stand the little monkey.

All of his birds. Oh. My. God. They're so boring. It seems like the few episodes of Hoenn I watched were like 90% him trying to teach that friggin' Swellow Aerial Ace. I was hoping it would just drop dead. I can't remember Noctowl or Pidgeotto ever doing anything interesting, either.

Torkoal.. ew. I used to like Torkoal before Ash got one. Treecko got on my nerves as well. Bayleef.. ugh. Post-Johto Bulbasaur wasn't really good for anything, either.

And, there's always the never-ending Pikachu hate. :D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • im glad no ones voted for kingler hes one of my favs but you're missing lapras my all time fav

This thread is about which of ash's pokemon you hate and not which you love!
    I hate Pidgeot for the fact that it never came back. :(

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
  • The only thing I never liked was the fact that Ash caught like 30 TAUROS so easily and he only used one of them...I kinda think Torkoal was a bad choice for a fire type....but its personality fits with ash...

In general I like all of his pokemon, each is unique in its own way...but I can't stand the 30 Tauros and Torkoal.

P.S: Gliscor is pretty cool, but It doesn't suit or fit Ash at all...lol I see Gary having a Gliscor

Years
  • i hate bayleaf so much lol it annoys the hell out of me i hate the pokemon and the evolution family it belongs to it is just annoying i also dislike but not as much sceptile

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I'm glad that his Butterfree was so cool that it wasn't bad enough to go on a hate poll

I chose Glalie because floating blocks of ice don't interest me much, but I'm fine if it was Froslass since they're part ghost so the floating thing is fine

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I'm glad that his Butterfree was so cool that it wasn't bad enough to go on a hate poll

I chose Glalie because floating blocks of ice don't interest me much, but I'm fine if it was Froslass since they're part ghost so the floating thing is fine

NAh the reason why i didnt put butterfree is because it was not there long enough to have much of a personality

Back