• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which one of ashs pokemon do you hate

Which one of ashs pokemon do you hate

• Pikachu

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • Staraptor

Votes: 18 10.2%
  • Grotle

Votes: 20 11.3%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Buizel

Votes: 32 18.1%
  • Gliscor

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Kingler

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Muk

Votes: 15 8.5%
  • Tauros

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • Snorlax

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Heracross

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Bayleef

Votes: 20 11.3%
  • Totodile

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Noctowl

• Donphan

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Corphish

Votes: 19 10.7%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Torkoal

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Glalie

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • Swellow

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Primeape

Votes: 33 18.6%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Charizard

• Total voters

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Pikachu. It's the most annoying, over-hyped, overrated piece of crap the world has to offer. I've never liked it, never will like it. End of story.

I don't like his Grotle either, but that's just because I don't like Grotle in general. Ugh.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    I hate Torkoal, it seems weak to me in a lot of ways, and I've never really like the species in general since it just seems a bit dull

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I don't hate any of them. I dislike Dawn's Piplup though.

Top Hat T-Rex

I'm Bringing Classy Back
    Years
  • I don't hate any of Ash's pokemon, I just hate Ash in general and the fact most of his pokemon aren't fully evolved..

but his best has to be Snorlax or Totodile

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2021
    I'm surprised to see Charizard hate, but I suppose its because it's Ash's strongest pokemon. I'm also surprised to see Pikachu hate, but I guess that comes from recent seasons since back in the hey day (Kanto to johto) he was a great pokemon.

As far as my votes though they were glalie and staraptor. Glalie because it is a ball with an angry looking face that freezes things, its just too stupid, though a stronger version of the word stupid that I can't use. Starraptor because well... (I'll try to keep from offending too many people) looks like crap. It really just looks bad and I keep thinking the next time I see it it will be cutting itself. I dont know maybe I'd like them more if I cared to watch an episode, but they have sucked since like the early hoenn, maybe before.

Static Pichu

Has his wifi back!
    Years
  • Chimchar? How can you hate chimchar? It is currently one of Ash's best pokemon on his team, and has taken down a few gym leaders mainly on its own, plus it has a great story behind it and... Ah, I think i've gone off subject....

I hate Ash's Tauros, He's barely Ever used it.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I don't really like any Chimchars. I wish Tauros would get more screentime though.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I don't really like any Chimchars. I wish Tauros would get more screentime though.

i dont get why alot of people want tauros to get more screen time it has bearly appeared and when it has it hasnt shown any personality and it is not that good of a pokemon
    and whats with all the chimchar hate

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I voted for Torkoal.

I also hate Heracross, Chimchar, Buizel, Snorlax, Noctowl, Gliscor, Donphan, Corphish, Primape and Snorlax.

Sometimes I hate Pikachu, Totodile and Charizard but not always.

I used to love Charmander. T.T
    I wish he didn't evolve it...

Back