• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which one of ashs pokemon do you hate

Which one of ashs pokemon do you hate

• Pikachu

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • Staraptor

Votes: 18 10.2%
  • Grotle

Votes: 20 11.3%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Buizel

Votes: 32 18.1%
  • Gliscor

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Kingler

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Muk

Votes: 15 8.5%
  • Tauros

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • Snorlax

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Heracross

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Bayleef

Votes: 20 11.3%
  • Totodile

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Noctowl

• Donphan

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Corphish

Votes: 19 10.7%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Torkoal

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Glalie

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • Swellow

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Primeape

Votes: 33 18.6%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Charizard

• Total voters
Years
  • I also remembered i hate heracross i waswatching anime again on dvd and i was up to the bit were ash had hercross and i realised it is really really annoying and kinda creppy

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I'm afraid I can't vote here, since I don't hate any of his Pokemon. Why must such negative hate threads exist? lol

Hating Torkoal because it is emotional, and hating Bayleef for it being so lovey-dovey just seems negative to me. I actually like Ash's Bayleef a lot.
    All of them are perfectly fine, and the only one that is actually flawed is Pikachu, since it can make unfair move, and the annoying part to it is that it gets back to square one every region...

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Wow 41 ppl hate Pikachu? Pikachu's my favourite lol. I chose Charizard, but I don't hate him, I just hate his attitude.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I don't like Buizel either , dunnow why it is probably just because I don't like Buizels. I also don't really like chimchar or its evo , it is too whiny imo and I don't like the chimchar evos anyway because they are buttfugly

Back