• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which PC style do you use?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    I've been using Let's Fly Together [Legacy] for ages but keen to hear what else people like (partially because I'm too lazy to click through all the styles..)

What style do you use and why do you like it?

Years
    I wanted to keep the April Fools theme. Can't win 'em all. :(

Currently I'm using Fundamental. I like having the menu on the left. Just like my left postbit! It's a bit weird because I usually like basic themes, but it's so different that it loops back to awesome.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Autumn Always....always :D I think I've used it for close to 9 years.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Color Flattened ORAS is really pretty, and the warm colors are a nice change after like 4 years of using Forever Standing. I've been using CF-ORAS for a few months now and probably going to keep it that way for a while.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I've been using Fundamental for quite a while now. I like darker colored themes and this one is really good looking. It's also a bit different from the usual vBulletin themes most of the other forum skins too which is nice (not that the vBulletin template is bad or anything).

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I just switched to Route 167+ yesterday after the link to changing skins was posted.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I use Forever Standing, because that was the forum theme when I started lurking here.

Back