• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which PC style do you use?

Sirfetch’d

The Johto Elite is my go to style 8) It's very pretty and quite easy to navigate through!

Years
    Some years ago I used to use the Delibird Christmas one, but for the last three I've been using Hypno's Lullaby.

Years
    I currently use Colour Flattered Y. Before that I used the Y-Axis and the Diamond/Pearl one. I used to prefer darker styles but I've since shifted to prefer lighter ones.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Color Flattened ORAS is really pretty, and the warm colors are a nice change after like 4 years of using Forever Standing. I've been using CF-ORAS for a few months now and probably going to keep it that way for a while.

I've been using Forever Standing for years now.

I use Forever Standing, because that was the forum theme when I started lurking here.
    Forever Standing is my favorite skin! I've tried to use others, but I always find myself returning to this one. It's blue, so some would maybe call it boring, but it's very smooth and also well updated with new features.

Color Flattened is a bit too colorful after this, yea haha.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I've been using Chromatic since I made it in 2012.

...omg it's been so long.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay actually... I'm going to be brave. And test another skin out. Which one? Color Flattered? Here goes.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Colour Flattered is the best, you won't regret it.
    ugh NOPE. Too white and colorful at the same time, I mean. Too much contrast perhaps.

Hmm what else... Forever Standing is just so smooth. I can focus on the posts, not on the style.

Years
    ugh NOPE. Too white and colorful at the same time, I mean. Too much contrast perhaps.

Hmm what else... Forever Standing is just so smooth. I can focus on the posts, not on the style.

Route 167 or the Y-Axis maybe? Both are totally different to each other.
    Honestly I'm just surprised you didn't like any of the colour flattered skins haha

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I like Pichu^2. I guess I like lighter skins, and it keeps the page bright without including really intense contrast changes. And I like Pichu.

Years
    Caramel Sentret forevah.

becaaaause~
    a) Okay, it's actually Furret that's a favorite of mine, but Sentret is close enough
    b) The tans and browns are nice and easy on my eyes. Not too much distraction while I'm reading posts.
    c) I dunno, just because. I remember when this theme first came out and I loved it even then.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    2012 was a good year for Patchisou Yutohru, since that was the year that he also revealed Dawn of Champions. I've been using that skin since it was released. It's a dark skin, very basic, and makes use of the color teal. So it's absolutely perfect.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
    Should've posted this on the first so (almost) everyone would've answered the same way. Then again if anyone was like me they would've have seen the thread because that theme was God awful to navigate.

Anyway I use PokéBok, nice, simple, clean, and efficient.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Let's Fly Together. The default when I registered, and I just think it's pretty beautiful so I kept it.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Chromatic.

I've been proudly loyal to Patchisou Yutohru since 2012.

2012 was a good year for Patchisou Yutohru, since that was the year that he also revealed Dawn of Champions. I've been using that skin since it was released. It's a dark skin, very basic, and makes use of the color teal. So it's absolutely perfect.
    Aww, you guys!! <333

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Forever Standing since good old '08 since that's what made me join PC in the first place!

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    I have a couple of favorites that I cycle through, but Unseen Forces is my favorite, followed by Kanto Dream Party.

Back