• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon do you refuse to evolve?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
  • I wouldn't evolve my Buizel. I didn't like Floatzel so I kept my Buizel. Also I probably won't evolve Pokabu or Tsutarja. I'm not a huge fan of their evolution so I'll probably keep them as beginner stage.

72pokemonmaniac27

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I refuse to evolve my Wartortle :) i really like Wartortle and I really don't want to evolve him, i like him how he is:) Oh and I also dislike evolving Dragonair, Dragonite just bug me for some reason:/ I just can't understand how a serpent like Pokemon could end up looking like that :/ Oh well:) Well those are the two Pokemon I refuse to evolve.:)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    If you evolve your pikachu, I don't consider you a true pokemon fan.

I try not to even level up my pikachu at all.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2010
    I refuse to use Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Togepi, Clefairy, Vulpix, Oddish, Meowth, Poliwag, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Seel, Lickitung, Chansey, Horsea, Eevee, Snorlax, Dratini, or Mew. Also, any pokemon after the original 152 (3 if you could Missingno) are equally as soft as the aforementioned pokemon. You can also include any evoluntionary form of these pokemon on a no-use basis. Cute pokemon are soft, and must be terminated.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    I refuse to use Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Togepi, Clefairy, Vulpix, Oddish, Meowth, Poliwag, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Seel, Lickitung, Chansey, Horsea, Eevee, Snorlax, Dratini, or Mew. Also, any pokemon after the original 152 (3 if you could Missingno) are equally as soft as the aforementioned pokemon. You can also include any evoluntionary form of these pokemon on a no-use basis. Cute pokemon are soft, and must be terminated.

Which Pokémon do you refuse to evolve?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2014
    A pokemon I never evolve is Slowpoke, because I always have a Slowbro in my party aswell. LOL

Geranyl

Resident Pikachu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Pikachu. For obvious reasons. And Doduo; I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally hate Dodrio's annoying pink tail feathers... which is why I usually have to hunt for a shiny (aghhhh) or just skip it altogether...

Shadow Ball

I <3 ghosties the mosties! :P
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I love abra but find his evolutions ugly. =/ I refuse to evolve him usually, unless I plan to use him in my team... in which case I would have to because abra's not really a fighter. xD

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Dragonair is pretty much the only Pokemon I prefer not to fully evolve. However, there are plenty of Pokemon that I like more than their final stages, like Wartortle (one of my favorite Pokemon) and Magmar (I really REALLY dislike Magmortar). I also like Haunter more than Gengar and Lickitung more than Lickylicky.

Last edited:

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Vigoroth because I dont want a Pokemon that picks its nose or his ability.

Back