• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon is the most huggable?

Years
  • As its description says, Bewear would definitely be a Pokemon that wants to hug you, yet it underestimates its own strength because its hugs are known to be dangerous.

Other Pokemon I'd consider wanting to hug are probably Buneary and Eevee. They look kinda cuddly after all.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    5049b8b952a9c950f5f6826af7354edf.jpg

hands down

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Obvious Bewear, but I'd also love to hug a Flaafy <3 Hopefully I don't get electrified. Other candidates include Flareon, Delibird, Altaria (but not pc user Altaria ew), and Mimikiyu.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Bewear. Think about it, you don't even have to try, it will do it all for you!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    DRAMPA. It's the most friendly and lovable Pokemon out there, who wouldn't give it a hug?! Arcanine, Furret and Ditto are also up there. I'd also say Stunfisk since it looks so sad all the time. It really deserves a hug. :(

Back