• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon would you eat?

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    It's a question we've all pondered at least once in our lifetimes: in the Pokémon universe, is everyone a vegetarian, or do people actually eat Pokémon? Are certain Pokémon bred for mass consumption? And, perhaps more importantly, which Pokémon are the most delicious?

Some of these tasty critters are easier to come by than others; we personally see Magikarp as the salmon of the Pokémon world, while preparing a Peking-style Psyduck may be a bit more difficult. Actually, we're getting a bit hungry just thinking about this. Maybe we'll head out to the grocery store and pick up some fried Torchics for lunch.^_^"!

& HERE ARE THE Top 10 Pokemon ID Like to Eat:

#10 -- Octillery

Slurping tentacles doesn't sound appealing. Fried calamari, on the other hand, is delectable, especially with a side of marinara sauce. Octillery as it is... disgusting. Octillery cut into bite sized pieces and deep-fried, however, sounds heavenly. Serve with any Italian dish.

#9 -- Squirtle

The Teenage Ninja Turtle's arch nemesis, Shredder, said it best; "Tonight I dine on turtle soup." Yes, Squirtle is ridiculously cute, but if we stopped eating cuddly animals, the world would probably implode. Now stop recoiling in disgust and grab some chopped onions.

#8 -- Stantler

Judging by the look on its face, Stantler isn't happy being on this list. However, plenty of people consume deer, and there are lots of recipes for venison. Couldn't hurt giving Stantler a taste, especially during hunting season.

#7 -- Psyduck

Psyduck worries us. On one hand, duck (especially with some orange-flavored goo) is tasty. On the other hand, it suffers from these strange headaches, leading us to wonder if it's safe to eat. At the very least, we can try eating its brain to gain its knowledge.

#6 -- Buneary

Don't let its cuteness fool you, since that's just Buneary's defense mechanism to make you forget about the meat beneath its jovial exterior. Stewed rabbit is quite the delicacy, and, ironically, we plan to cook it with carrots.

#5 -- Magikarp

Fish is brain food, and we'll find all sorts of recipes for Magikarp. Stewed, breaded, boiled, baked and deep-fried. All we need is some lemon juice, horseradish and a bottle of white.

#4 -- Ho-Oh

It doesn't appear to have much meat on its bones, but we're willing to pluck Ho-Oh's feathers and toss its carcass into the deep fryer. May go well with some chicken fried rice and spicy mustard.

#3 -- Torchic

It probably doesn't help that Torchic resembles a walking buffalo wing. Seeing it makes us want to snag some blue cheese, carrots and celery sticks. Deep fry it and douse it in Tabasco sauce to make those taste buds sing.(NO OFFENSE TORCHIC!!)

#2 -- Krabby

Quick! Grab some butter and put on a pot of water, because Krabby looks delicious. We can imagine it now, using nutcrackers to extract its tender meat. Even better, wait until it evolves into Kingler. Perhaps it takes on a whole new flavor.

#1 -- Tauros

Just looking at this guy gets out mouths watering. We just want to douse him in BBQ sauce and dump him onto a sizzling grill. Hamburgers, steaks, meat pies, fajitas, jerky. Yummy.

What Pokemon Do You Want to Eat?

Pikachu on pita or a hot, steaming bowl of Squirtle soup? What Pokemon do you want to eat? Let the other PC trainers know^_^"!:D
    based on an independent study

Years
    Well... psydck I don't think would taste like duck. I always seen it as a monotreme, personally.

I always imagined that animals would live alongside pokemon, and that they were different. I haven't seen much of the anime but I'm sure there was an episode with anonymus, non-pokemon live fish in it. Then there's the birds chirping in the anime, that don't sound like any pokemon. I'd think that poeple in that world would eat what we eat, regular animals.

If that wasn't the case though, I would really like to try a grass type pokemon. It would be interesting - would it taste like meat or veg? Or a mixture of both? Maybe it would depend on the pokemon - but bulbasaur looks nice and plump and juicy. Bellsprout however might be better for a salad. Budew might be a bit bitter, but nutritious. For some reason though, I'd imagine exeggcute to taste a little funky, and not in a good way. Shroomish would be interesting. Mushrooms and meat are both nutritious, but would shroomish be safe to eat? What about all that poison powder? Perhaps its safer once cooked, to denature the poisons.

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
    Hmmm, I'm going to have to eat... TORCHIC! Seeing as it would taste liek a delicious buffalo wing o.o

Røzuя℮iÐØ

Roserade is manly rite? D:
    Years
    lol What kind of pokemon would I eat.. Torchic would definately be up there as one of the top ones, seeing as it resembles a chicken. Milktank could be good for some burgers I guess. Grumpig could make for some tasty bacon, and Corphish/Crawdaunt look like some pretty tasty lobster.

Ima stop myself before I get carried away ._.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    magcargo would be satisfying,but i didn't include it in the survey....("es cargo"<don't know>)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    This is a sick thought, but funny, I would eat Blastoise xD Pry that meat out of its shell it will provide me with at least a weeks worth of meals

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Milktank could get you good milk for your cereal, a hamburger for lunch, and pork for dinner!

But i would eat a ditto. It looks chewy like gum

Magmortified

Wherever I fly
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    Tortured baby Miltank.

Probably raid Birch for a Torchic. Tastes like chicken. =P Wouldn't mind trying some roasted Chatot or something along those lines either.

Rayquaza meat looks succulent.

Years
    XD this is sick...yet I'm starting to get hungry O.o;; Venasaur-leaf salad topped with some grilled torchick & polswine bacon bits, smothered in Psyduck sause & a large glass of miltank milk O.O I'm a monster! T.T XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Mew, the food of Gods. :D

Neh, realistically, I'd shoot pidgeys with a 4 or 6 gauge shotgun. Craploads of birdshot and recoil enough to cause me shoulder pain or even a broken bone (apparently), but I'd get a good number of them, yum.
    Oh wait, that's like eating a common pidgoen... Oh well, it's cheap at least.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Tauros? With all the male hormones? I'd rather eat a Miltank, get a drink to wash it down which is nice.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I would love some swablu. :<

XD this is sick...yet I'm starting to get hungry O.o;; Venasaur-leaf salad topped with some grilled torchick & polswine bacon bits, smothered in Psyduck sause & a large glass of miltank milk O.O I'm a monster! T.T XD

Whoa... o.o

How much thought did you put into this?! D:

Years
    UHH.....

UUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............
    Dunnoo....... Pokemon food...... Hmmmmm.... Mind boggling since we use them for battles.
    Really very shocking question....... Miltank milk maybe and some leaf salads maybe...

Back