• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon would you eat?

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    I do love deer meat, so Stantler meat sounds good...and chicken is good, so let's get some Pidgey too...Oddish would make a great salad...

...Great now I'm hungry. D:

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Uh, Shuckle Juice? They said that was good, didn't they?
    Teehee, Shuckle Juice... sounds naughty~

Farfetch'd is also said to be delicious. Not in a naughty way, of course. I hope.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    6 scrambled execute eggs anyone and maybe some cocaunut juice from its evolved form executor?
    wow i really am a carnivor big time cause im startin to think taht milktank could be great hamburgers. but seriously guys legendaries are off limits. you would never be able to catch one anyways. *thinks of osome corfish lobster drizinling down my throut

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Porygons taste like the internets.

Hm, if you tried to eat a Drifloon/blim, would your voice get all squeaky from helium?

Personally, some Mareep chops sound scrumptious, maybe a rare delicacy of Chatot-tounge pie, Sharpedo-fin soup, fried Poliwhirl legs, or maybe even a Feebas filet with a side of Leafeon-and-Sceptile-leaf salad with Bulbasaur-bud capers, Bayleef leaves and Sunflora seeds. Topped with a cream of Paras-mushroom sauce (dressing?), of course. That's some good eatin'.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    why eat a combusken when you can eat a blaziken! now that would feed my whole family! plus i would enjoy it!

i have a better idea! ho-oh stuffed blaziken with a side of squirtle!

yah, but i think we should take snorlax stuff it with blaziken, ho-oh blastoise and then stuff it in a wailord! off topic: i'm not fat i'm actually 80 pounds and i'm 13! i was just hungry before posting this.

oh,common' to harsh!!!(*i wouldn't step in,in your opinion*)

Kentucky Fried Torchic anyone ?
    actually Kentucky Fried Torchic is a trainer from PE2k...

Back