• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon would you trust to cut your hair?

Years
  • Milotic is a pokemon that understand beauty, idc that it doesn't have arms or anything, I would at least trust it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • idk if megas in general would have respect for hair and hair styles because theirs changes and grows spontaneously so they dont even have to worry about it? so they might not care if they screw ours up

Sirfetch’d

Pheromosa for sure. She is so stylish and is the definition of beauty. I don't think for a second that she would even be capable of delivering a bad haircut.

If not Pheromosa, I'd choose Milotic for sure for similar reasons. Though, it would be hard for it to cut hair without hands....

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Pheromosas paper thin defenses mean she won't have the endurance to last through an entire haircur

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2020
    I think I would trust a Chansey to be honest. Now, Chansey may not exactly have the most experience when it comes to hair and stuff as she lacks having hair herself, but you have to take into consideration that the Pokemon seems to be based on all-around tasks. I think you were to train a Chansey to cut hair I'm sure she'd pull off a stellar hairstyle. Though as for me personally, there is obviously nothing that needs changing.

Shauntel-pokemon-shauntel-34174081-346-512.jpg

yrmrku

Yer-Mur-Ku
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Feb 8, 2017
    Alakazam or Gardevoir. Their psychic abilities means chances of lacking fine motor control is a non-issue as well as their capability to read your mind and see a visual image of what style you're looking for. Also high intelligence to actually understand human tools and hair products.

Back