• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon do you hate with a passion?

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Zubat and Golbat, Crobat isn't that bad because they don't appear to pester you endlessly in caves.

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
  • I dislike the following pokemon from each gen:
    1 - Mr Mime (it's weird and I can never get the hang of using the damn thing), Onix (its Attack is sooo disappointing)
    2 - Igglybuff and Cleffa (pointless), Delibird
    3 - Registeel (Steel attack fail), Beldum, Mawile (see Registeel), Feebas (aaaargh!)
    4 - Electivire, Magmortar, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Magnezone, Chimchar line, Togekiss, Happiny, Mime Jr., Rotom, Shinx line, Shaymin, Arceus
    But I love Dunsparce : )

Moskau

Oh, dear...
    Years
  • I don't hate it, but I never really liked Snubbull! They try to pass it off as adorable, but really....I don't think it's very cute!

Omnis

Needs to train... A LOT...
    Years
  • For me, it would most likely be a majority of the novelty pokemon (Farfech'd, Unown, LUVDISC, etc.) with the exception of Ditto and Sableye.

Also, as most people would tell you... ZUBAT AND BIDOOF CAN DIE IN A FIRE... but spare the Crobats :3

pokehacker12

Hacking takes timeTT^TT
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    golbat, mainly because its frequent appearance and the ''cant escape'' whole process

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i don't "hate" any pokemon; just "strongly dislike"

i don't like 90% of kanto pokemon. i also dislike sentret/furret, bidoof/bibarel, zigzagoon/linoone, stunky/skuntank, plusle, minun, castform, luvdisc, hoppip/skiploom/jumpluff, wingull/pelipper, arceus, azelf/uxie/mesprit, and probs a few more.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • 3rd least favorite: Staravia, its fugly. I can kinda tolerate it.
    2nd least favorite: Dunsparce, I just never liked them, used to be my least favorite. Until THIS came along...

LEAST FAVORITE: BIDOOF. Freakin ugly, Freakin annoying cry, and a level 10 Bidoof I encountered survived a Gyro Ball from a level 60 Steelix with a speed reducing nature...but maybe I am not aware of the Gyro Ball mechanics.=P

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
  • I used to be sort of 'eh' on Chimchar, but now I kind of just DON'T LIKE HIM AT ALL. I don't know why.

I also hate Floatzel, same reason as SuperLink. I do lke Buizel, but Floatzel gets on my nerves so freaking bad. I don't even want to catch one because of the bad experiences they've put me through!! >_<

I can actually stand Bidoof more than Bibarel. The first time I saw that sprite in Platinum I literally yelled "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!!!". It looks like a creepy beaver with magnifying goggles thats watching you through your bathroom window and eating peanuts.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Zubats, definitely. I run into one every few steps in caves, and later one, in the Victory Road or something, it's Golbats, which I can't escape from most of the time (Mean Look), and Repels don't work on them because they only work on low-level Pokemon.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • Im playin Platinum and my Tyranitar is being a turd, cause of its sandstorm, now i wanna wipe there whole race out!!!

NatureKeeper

Gotta say the Kricketot family.

I do like Bidoof, however. He is cute.
    (NOT BIBAREL! >:( )

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • I like all pokemon, except for 2.

Carnevine. What were they thinking? It's just an ugly, weak Victreebell wanabee! Seriously? Did the run out of ideas? We already had a Venus Flytrap pokemon. I hate Carnevine.

Darkrai. Firstly, there are too many legendaries now. Catching one isn't special anymore. The reason why Darkrai stands out as so bad is because the design could have been thought up by anyone. Yes, even I could have come up with it. It's not creative at all. Also, it's such a fanboy's wet dream.

Back