• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon do you hate with a passion?

Years
    I think I must add one Pokemon that I really hated:

DITTO.

Oh. my. freaking. god. That thing destroyed my team in Yellow, and I had like really strong Pokemon. That thing maybe a sex machine, but seriously what is it, the blob?

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    Bidoof. I hate that thing. Nah, im kidding. :3

I really dont like....
    CHARIZARRRRRDDD!!!!!
    Hate that pokemon. Stealth Rock and it is just one turn from dying.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years

And not only baby Pokemon seem filler-ish. A lot of added on evolutions kind of do, too. If the evolutions were complete before, it doesn't make sense for random new evolutions of them to just suddenly appear because the creators felt like making new ones. Making new Pokemon doesn't bother me (even if I don't really care for the newer ones personally), I just don't agree with making new evolutions for species that were already complete. Just make new Pokemon. Don't change old ones.

And there's more stuff I have, but eh. Whatever. I've said enough.
    And everyone's entitled to opinions, guys. Be mature, please.
    personally, i dont see new evolutions as fillers. i mean, they're not filling anything. with gen 1 and 2, there could hav been some fillers to meet the 151, 100 counter. but from then on it just looked like they just put in ideas that they thought were good. and they probably had times when they were like, ooh. i just thought of a cooler looking pokemon from the last one we made. lets create a branch. and it works. i mean, glalie can go roll off a cliff now that froslass is here. some pokemon just seem too weak just on they're own too. there rly isnt any point of luvdisc other than completing the pokedex. if they make an evolution, they fix up the existence of the original, and make something useful in battle at the same time.
    but yeh thats just my opinion.
    pokemon i hate would be...
    magmar- he's got a tuma growing from his head
    jynx- looks incredibly disgusting. its like the sort of thing that u would see in a torture chamber.
    mr. mime- his faaace is creeepy! T.T
    probopass- at first i thought it was hilarious, a pokemon with a moustache. but he sounds soo creepy. like one of those weird pedophiles...

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
    Magikarp, for obvious reasons. Clefairy and Clefable, because they're big, fat useless blobs. Koffing, because it reminds me of my grandmother with the smoker's cough and how her incessant hatred makes me wish to be choking on smog. Jirachi and Shaymin, because Legendaries should be colossal and worth a damn.

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
    personally, i dont see new evolutions as fillers. i mean, they're not filling anything. with gen 1 and 2, there could hav been some fillers to meet the 151, 100 counter. but from then on it just looked like they just put in ideas that they thought were good. and they probably had times when they were like, ooh. i just thought of a cooler looking pokemon from the last one we made. lets create a branch. and it works. i mean, glalie can go roll off a cliff now that froslass is here. some pokemon just seem too weak just on they're own too. there rly isnt any point of luvdisc other than completing the pokedex. if they make an evolution, they fix up the existence of the original, and make something useful in battle at the same time.
    but yeh thats just my opinion.
    They're filling spots that could be used for new, original Pokemon (not that we really need anymore new Pokemon, but whatever). Instead of thinking of more real ideas, they're randomly pushing in new evolutions. If the species is complete, it's complete. What about all the trainers that had Pokemon in the old series that now have a new evolution? The Pokemon just randomly started evolving again after years and years of latency? Pokemon evolution doesn't work that way. I dunno... it just isn't creative to me. It's like they lack good ideas, so they decide to fill in the gaps with new evolutions, instead of new Pokemon.
    No hard feelings, I'm just explaining what I mean by "filler." Lol.

Last edited:

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
    Im starting to dislike 2 Pichus because thosr those 2 Pichus on top of the page is always poping up. Why cant they just evolve into a Pikachu yet. ROFL

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Pokemon I really hate... hmm...

I hate the Bellsprout line, I find them ugly and useless.

Tangela, Likitung, Junx, Sudowoodo, etc. Just random Pokemon.

Years
    There's no Pokémon I HATE but some I don't count as "real" Pokémon;
    Porygon + Evolutions
    Spiritomb
    Heatran
    Venomoth
    Tauros

There's more but yeah.
    Basically just Pokémon that for some reason don't seem like Pokémon to me.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Pokemon I despise include:

Riolu - waste of Pokedex space and detracts from Lucario's awesomeness (and also ruins the chance for Lucario to be an official Legendary due to being a pre-evo!)

Phione - waste of Pokedex space and detracts from Manaphy's awesomeness. Even worse is that though it hatches from an egg produced by Manaphy, it can't even evolve into Manaphy! What's the point of the egg, then?!

Blissey - I hate facing this thing in Emerald's Battle Frontier; darn Double Team spammer! Normally, I support having no restrictions in battle (i.e., OHKO moves and Double Team are permitted), but Blissey is the one Pokemon that has made me understand the exact reason why there is a clause pertaining to Double Team in the first place, though I'm reluctant to implement said clause. A specially-oriented Pokemon versus a Double-Teaming, Softboiling Blissey is an absolute PAIN to endure. ARRRRRGH!!!

Jigglypuff - Wigglytuff is awesome. Igglybuff looks sort of creepy, but it doesn't annoy me too much. Jigglypuff, however, is freaking annoying in the Super Smash Brothers series, and took up what could have been a slot for Mewtwo's return in Brawl! That made me irate. How can a simple subpar jiggling puff last longer in the Smash series than a very powerful psychic cat that creates storms just by waving his hand?! It doesn't make sense?! To further worsen the situation, Jigglypuff's taunt is so freaking annoying! Hopefully, Mewtwo can return in SSB4 and axe Jiggly... (Keep in mind my hatred is only towards the SSB-featured Jigglypuff, not to regular wild Jigglypuff)

-------
    Zorua is very lucky that it doesn't simulate Riolu's situation and fall into the above list. I actually like Zorua! Normally, I'd probably have hated Zorua for taking away Zoroark's potential for being a legendary (unless Generation V introduces evolving Legendaries which has yet to be seen, anyway), except for the fact that Zorua looks cute and cunning simultaneously. Furthermore, Zorua does not look like an obvious Zoroark pre-evo but rather fits its own design niche... Riolu, however, just looks like a lost Lucario with a severe growth deficiency/impediment.

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
    Pikachu, ugh. I didn't like it to begin with, and then i think the anime completely ruined it for me. Pichu is annoying too, but I dislike Pikachu more.

shot571

Riolu - waste of Pokedex space and detracts from Lucario's awesomeness (and also ruins the chance for Lucario to be an official Legendary due to being a pre-evo!)
    i see that as a good thing. this way if you take lucario and batter someone with it they wont start complaining about it being legendary. although i see where youre coming from. i thought it was legendary when i first saw it.

i hate hmm probably zubat but thats likely GF's fault as thry put it in every single damn cave.

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    While I don't 'hate' any Pokemon, I have definite issues with the Pokemon whose descriptions make them sound very... errrmmm... questionable. It makes me go, "Are you sure this is rated E for everyone?!" Or maybe that's just because I'm an adult who's playing the game for the first time!

Gloom made me gag from its design (droooooooooool!), Ambipom made me go WTF with its udders, Slowpoke line made me go WTF with its descriptions (the &%$# is going on with those descriptions?!), Smeargle made me go WTF with its description (not much better than Slowpoke's description!), and... well.

I haven't met the rest of the gang yet but I'm sure I will go WTF some more.

EDIT: I nearly forgot. I'm not a fan of stereotypes whatsoever so I have to add Mr. Mime, Jynx, and Smoochum to the list. Blegh. Seriously, what were they thinking?!

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    ... Speaking of trouble KOing...

DITTO.

When I was still at a lower level, I made such an atrocious mistake of having my mean, green, hard hitting machine of a Scyther be first in my party to go hunt for Dittos.

When I ran into a Ditto, the first thing it did was transform into my Scyther! Ohhhhh boy. Talk about problematic Pokemon.

Years
    Nosepass what the frick kind of idea for a Pokemon is that stupid Mr Potato head rock thing, and if that wasn't enough they had to give it an evolution with a hat and a moustache. Also Cradily looks like it has dicks all over it.

Back