• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Pokemon In Your Team Loves You The Most? Which Do YOU Love The Most?

Years
    I seriously hate my whole team right now. The only pokemon I have any kind of respect for is Lugia and Feraligatr. :\

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    I'd have to say my Dragonite loves me the most, since I've been training it since... I don't even remember xP
    But the pokemon in my team I love the most would be Lucario... Eversince Diamond I always managed to get one in my team :)

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
    My favourite would have to be my Altaria, for courageously winning me an online fight, with 38hp. She was my last pokemon left and she OHKO'd the opponent Scizor with Fire Blast, when she had 38hp remaining, courageous little beauty ^_^!! I love my Altaria! <3
    The one that loves me the most is my Masquerain, because i fed it lots of vitamins and battle with it a lot outside of online ^_^.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    My favorite is Flounder, my Quagsire(:

She is a beast, takin' hits and dishin'em back out twice as bad.

Raikt

Fiction writer.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Before I started over for the solo run, it was Mareep, I believe that loved me the most the earliest. I never evolved it and it served me proudly and powerfully until Red, where even then it saved the rest of the team.

I'd have to say that I loved Mareep or Crobat the most. They are my favorites from Gen 2.

Lancelot-sama!

i call it bipolar game fandom.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2018
    I think Kal (skarmory) loves me the most as it always cuddles me & blushes. I just think that's too cute & I adore it, but I also adore & love my whole team. If I HAD to pick a favorite on my team, it would be............. Kal x3 He wins me over with his stealth rock.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    my typhlosion <3 we the perfect team

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
    I'm not sure which likes me the best...but I do know that my Zubat went from a Goldbat to a Crobat straight away, so that made me happy.

My favourite is my Slowpoke, Timmins. When I started SS, I really wanted to raise a Kingdra. I found Slowpoke on the Pokewalker, figured I should catch it as a filler water pokemon until I find a Horsea.

But when I brought him out to walk with me, it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen and I fell in love with him right away. Gosh, he is just SO cute. I take him everywhere with me. ♥ And I don't have the heart to evolve him into uglyness, but I can't bear to put him in a PC for a stronger water Pokemon. It feels like I'm betraying him, silly as it may sound. I wish he were real, aurgh. D:

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
    It's really tough to pick a favorite, really. I love them all for different reasons. My Typhlosion (Toaster) was my first Pokémon in HG, Quagsire (Skippy) was the first one I caught. Raichu (Strike) who knows Volt-Tackle was caught in the Yellow Forest, and I've been planning on having her since before I got HG. Steelix (Pinky - she was named by my girlfriend) is just awesome, and she single-handedly brought down Lance's three Dragonite with a Curse/Ice Fang combo. Last but not least, there's Kangaskhan (Kunga) who has been through a lot with me, but unfortunately I need to replace her in my party because she's just not strong enough now that I'm in Kanto. Her spot is being filled by a Mr. Mime (Franz) who I plan to EV train before I progress any further in the story.

That was a long response. I just love my team that much X)

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    Well all of them loves me very much but i really like my shiny luxray and i also love my blaizken and drgonite and metagross......oh man i am starting to tell the whole team lol well i guess i love em all XD

I think Kal (skarmory) loves me the most as it always cuddles me & blushes. I just think that's too cute & I adore it, but I also adore & love my whole team. If I HAD to pick a favorite on my team, it would be............. Kal x3 He wins me over with his stealth rock.
    LOL isnt skarmorys whole wings spiky steel???oh man if it hugs you and cuddles u and grabs u with those spiky wings then it must really hurt XDDDDDD

chezhead

Thirty characters is not enoug
    Years
    Both ways, Akuzi, the Pidgiot. I got him on the first route, and he's my best pokemon ATM.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Hmm...

I like this question alot. For me it would be my "Three Pals": Totodile, Charmander, and Larvitar. I've "Everstoned" all of them because I don't think it should be about brute force, but loving your Pokemon unconditionally.

I got Charmander from an Egg. Since I don't like raising Pokemon that other people have trained (yes, I know it sounds weird) and I knew I couldn't get a Charmander till the end of the game, I traded one over and bred it with a Ditto. I was sitting in Goldenrod Square when it happened. Ever since then Charmander has been cutely cuddling up to me.

Totodile was my starter of course. I've never been a fan of how Croconaw or Feraligatr look, but Totodile is super cute. I have been with him since the beginning. He's a bit of a feisty little fella, but when you catch him in a good mood it brings smiles!

Larvitar was the egg of two Larvitars I found in the Safari Zone. They both had evil tempers and hated being with me. Their baby however loved me till the ends of earth. Larvitar is very sneaky and clever. He enjoys playing with me and walking in caves.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Eevee. It won't stop trying to evolve lol :| but I'm doing an Unevolved Challenge so I hafta press "B" all of the time.

It pretty much OHKO'd all of Claire's team with Return. It was epic.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Eevee. It won't stop trying to evolve lol :| but I'm doing an Unevolved Challenge so I hafta press "B" all of the time.

It pretty much OHKO'd all of Claire's team with Return. It was epic.

Give Eevee an everstone. It won't evolve then.

Hmm...

I love my Heracross A LOT, she's so cute following me and she always has the <3 above her head. Also she loves to play in the sand on beaches. <3
    My Alakazam loves me a lot too. Also my Steelix always loves me...

Last edited:

Neko_Luna

~Eevee Fan~
    Years
    Hmm I don't know which pokemon loves me most.
    But I absolutely adore my Flaaffy <333
    I'm always on the quest for cute or neat looking pokemon. But for now, my Flaaffy is definately my beloved.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    My pokemon love me. All my pokemon. But, I love Ferligatr. Oh, just the sight of him playing in the waves! Its so cute~~

Years
    Explotaro the Quilava loves me the most.

But that's because I've recently restarted, and my others are traded, and likely to disobey.

I reckon Vui the Espeon must love me quite a lot, as she tends to use Shadow Ball when I tell her, although she goes to sleep if I make her use Quick Attack (must be too tiring :P).

I personally love Politaro, my Politoed, way more than any of the others, because, well, he's so cute! I love Slowpokes, but I can't stand the lack of speed (Dragonite is as slow as I'm ever going. Well, with my exception of Munchlax/Snorlax).
    Also, giving him Toxic, Bounce, Perish Song, Whirlpool, as the only thing I can't take out is, well, Arceus.

Manaphy's cute aswell, but I cba to raise one. Although it's 3 x Tail Glow + Bubble combo took out the first Rocket Exec in Slowpoke's Well.

And I now hate Togepi, as it always hatches with Hustle.

Back