• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Pokemon In Your Team Loves You The Most? Which Do YOU Love The Most?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    My favorite pokemon is Togetic, yet I had to be courageous, and evolve it into a Togekiss, for its own benefit... I suppose I needed to accept that fact that it was still the pokemon I loved, even if its appearance was altered. :3
    My Togekiss is named Nureus, and he loves me so much~! When he uses Return, he KO's Level 50 pokemon in one hit, usually... And I love him, too~! I spent DAYS feeding him vitamins, walking with him, and nurturing him, from when he was a wittle Togepi... ; - ; I wuv him soooo much!!! *sobs*
    ... I have issues. ^^U

u do realize its just a game right?

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    My Pidgeot definitely loves me the most, I always walk with it and when I interact with my Pidgeot, it's happy. xD I also love it back. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    My Dragonite Loves me the Most. ^_^
    Trained it from an Egg Dratini, Level 1.
    Now Dragonite Level 100.
    It can Solo the Pokemon League, Wiping out Lance with one hits. Dragonite > Lance.

Pokemon I Love the most..
    Uh..
    Probably be my Dragonite, For all the time i've put into training it.
    after Dragonite has to be my Flygon ^_^

Lexxy

sup brah?
    Years
    My Tauros, Zodiac, loves me the most. I use him the most for battle since his horn attack is beastly. I heart my Tauros just as much lol, he's so amazing and can take anything down.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    I dont know what pokemon that love me the most, but I love my Torterra the most :) have been a great mate since I imported it from Platinum

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2010
    Typhlosion, when I wanted to release him, he would not. ^ ^

Back