• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon move would you like to have in real life.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
Years
  • Metrenome! I could do anything, if I was lucky enough. But it would be a little hard sometimes. Try to show someone how you can blow many bubbles and you end up breaking their spine from when you body slam them. XD

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I'd have Psychic so I could read people's minds! =D I'd love to see what people are really thinking when things happen. =P

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Most likely a psychic move such as Psychic or Teleport. If not that, the awesome Ghost move that is Shadow Force. ;D

The Red Chain

I wouldn't need Fly cause I could just turn into a bird.. things like that.
    How fun would that be? Running around as an animal or impersonating another human.
    Move aside Zoroark, transforming human coming through. ;3

Coin

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Recover!
    I could easily fix scars or broken bones in a matter of seconds... and the best part is that I wouldn't feel a thing.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Hmm... This is a very good question. I will make a list:

3. The third move I'd want would be Agility. My assumption is that it simply makes you faster, like fast forwarding something. I use it 5 times and finally be able to have over 5000 posts on this forum ^_^

2. Second place is Transform. I'm not the only one, a lot of people like this. I could transform into an Actor to get lots o' cash from attending parties and junk. Or I could transform into a Pokemon to get more moves! Or I could transform into a cute girl to get free dinner :3 <- BTW first time I've ever used that symbol...

1. Telekinesis. Yes alot of people are saying this too. As long as it doesn't just keep people from attacking me, I'd use it all the time. Imagine how easy it would be to make a sandwich!

This is a good thread. I'm glad somebody thought of it. Although it is really just asking us what superpowers we want.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    Force Choke..... nuff said....
    Lol jk, probably extreme speed or hypnosis.... That way i can run the mile really fast or put my teachers to sleep so no home work or lessons. Yayz for evryonez!

Years
  • I'd have Psychic so I could read people's minds! =D I'd love to see what people are really thinking when things happen. =P

Erm, that'd be Mind Reader. Psychic would just pick them up and slam them into a bunch of different surfaces... :/

Anyways, I figured I would be clever and say Metronome. Should have gotten here sooner... (Grumble)

If put on the spot, I'd have to say Shadow Force, because not only is it completely badass and invulnerable period during the dissapearence stage, but it breaks through Protect. :rambo:

Back