• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which pokemon special charictor do you think is the strongest

Years
  • Well im reading right now pokemon d/p.. but i think Red is stongest.. of course Yellow is from viridian forrest (or something like that).. and she can make her pokemon stonger by using her powers.. but still to me Red is the strongets.. (and if i have to say a girl then it will be Blue)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2010
    I think that Diamond is the strongest because 1. I am kinda bias toward him... Notice avatar and 2. Because I would like to think that pokemon battles are more of strategy than how strong your pokemon are (although that is usually not the case).

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I dunno.... D:
    I haven't read everything yet, (couldn't sit through 90% of the Emerald Saga and got bored second chapter through of the DPP Saga) but I wouldn't say anyone's the strongest.

They each have their strengths, though I would have to agree, Red is made out to be the strongest out of them. I'd say this mostly isn't because of his... 1337!Powers though, but because he's the "main" from the original generation and is thus the oldest "main" and has the most experience. ;<

Gold still has three years before he catches up to Red in terms of age, so he could easily overcome Red in those three years, but fact is Red will always be three years ahead. =A=
    And then Green and Blue are sidekicks, so of course they can't be as strong as our lovely main. :P

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Yellow.

If you got to know me really well, you'd understand why I said that...I think (although, I haven't read the WHOLE Pokémon Adventures manga series quite yet...mostly just read the R/B/G saga....but what I saw of Yellow's saga soo far seem's to impress me a lot. Yellow is pretty win lol i think..heh)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Canonically, Emerald is the strongest of the first 10, as in the epilogue of the emerald arc, we see that Professor Oak has Emerald's set of frontier emblems and he has all 7, meaning he won the tournament. However, we never actually got to see the tournament, so we don't know to what extent this is.

I say the strongest is Red. After all, we've seen him in action many times, and he's always come through. There are only three people who've ever beaten him (Bruno, Deoxys and Emerald), and he later beat the first two. Emerald...meh, the reason it wasn't shown is probably because there's no way that'd really happen. Red is the man.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    Red is surely the strongest Pokemon trainer, either that, or a serious Ruby.
    IMO, the strongest (toughest, athletic?) male is Green and the strongest female is Crystal.

Back