• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Pokemon Will You Have Follow You?

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • I am going to try my hardest to obtain a Pikachu at the start of the game and have it follow me. That or I'll have a Togepi follow me around and not let it evolve. No use having a giant Lugia dragged around. Togepi is much cuter.

Having a Togepi stumble around with you isn't something I was thinking about until now. That is a nice thought, and I'm sure it'll be a cute scene indeed. I think I'll have to add Togepi to the many Pokémon I'll try. I know if it was a bit realistic within the game, Togepi would end up rolling along behind you at times or stumbling every now and then like a Torchic might do, but still a cute thought and I'll definitely have to try that out afterwards in the game.

Foxnordic

Common trainer
    Years
  • mmmm well pinsir was my first favorite pokemon when blue version came out, so i'll have him follow me! And i'll have my starter totodile follow me for awhile and maybe my sentret too!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2010
    Probably a Rayqauza!
    ...or perhaps i'll make a magikarp follow me, sit on the ground and watch it die >:D
    (My first post, yay!)

Last edited:

Ashitaka

Spirit of Snorlax
    Years
  • I'm holding out hope that you can choose not to have anything follow you, I always found it annoying for the most part (although it seems like it will increase happiness, so it could be used as a tool at least). If it's a must though, Snorlax of course LOL.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    My 2 favorite pokemon are espeon and altaria. Idk if i would be able to get an altaria so early in the game so...
    I guess its espeon
    or maybe corsola cuz its combination is kinda only weak against grass types(thats why i love it)

Back