• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon would you like to be?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Drifloon, who wouldn't want to be able to float carelessly?
    Or maybe a duck Pokémon that isn't Psyduck... I can't think of any right now though.

Golduck?

It's quirky, but can look graceful, for example when you see it swimming in the cutscene for the Seafoam Islands

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Hmm...maybe an Alakazam, seeing as everyone calls me that anyway. XD

Though Froslass is tempting as well.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Blaziken. My favourite !
    Or, even Salamence. Also one of my favorites, until Smogon shut it down and sent it to the Uber tier ! >:-(

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I would probably be a Raichu ^^ Because their both adorable and kick ass at the same time. Plus their big enough to be imposing but small enough to be cute. :D Plus I've always had a love Electric Pokémon.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I would be a a shiny Ninetales. Ninetales is just, elegant.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • If i had to be a pokemon i would want to be infernape but i don't see when or ever i would have to so ya i hope i don't have too.

Years
  • If I was to become a Pokemon I'd probably want to be a Slowking. I could still be lazy like a Slowpoke, but I would also be able to have great intelligence, and still be able to communicate with humans.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I would probably be a Pikachu. All girls seem to like him and I would enjoy that, really. ;D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ditto or Zorua! Just for the fun of changing into other people/pokémon!

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
  • A Bidoof. Then, once I tireless hike up to Spear Pillar, I beg Arceus for better powers. I then constantly blast Draco Meteors and Judgements until the humans pay. >:3

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • I'd probably be Altaria, mostly so that I could fly. Plus, Altaria is part dragon too, so that'd be a big plus.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • I can't seem to decide between Banette and one from the Zubat evolutions.

On the one hand, Banette takes pride in spiting humans and other Pokemon. It lives for the thrill and nor-epinephrine of sneaking about and witnessing other creatures feeling as if they'd faint in their tracks. - Does that make me a bad person?

Then there is the Zubat line of evolution... They can fly, isn't that always a clear benefit? I enjoy dark places; well, I enjoy them when I am not paranoid, and the fact that they're poison based is also a bonus. If the idea of KO by poisoning wouldn't convince something to not mess with me, then there is always the option of Confusion. (:

pleb

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    Voltorb. Then i'll be able to look like a Pokeball to annoy annoying trainers.

Nostalgic

Breeder/Collector
    Years
  • Id be a Rotom and take control of a fridge and thunderbolt people when they try to get a beer out of me.

Back