• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon would you like to be?

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    i would definatly want to be a vaporeon, that fact that it can go on and breath on both land and water is awsome and for some reason it always seems to look layed back and relaxed.

i dont know why, i dont even like vaporeons all that much

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I would be a flying type so I could fly everywhere. Maybe an Altaria or most likely a Salamence of Dragonite.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    i would be a crobat, as they can fly and are extremely fast.
    i would fly all around johto in the night, striking stray pokemon who were unfortunate enough to enter my territory.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2014
    i would be a Scizor love the color red!! and there is just something about looking like a praying mantis that gets me.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    Pikachu, because they're super cute (yes, I am a girl :P) and also pretty tough. And, come on, if Ash's picachu has one so many battles, that's gotta say something about the species.

Back