• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which Rival is more challenging?

Which is most challenging?

• Total voters

Dusk White

Terra's Protege
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2014
    The hardest rival is Cheren. It's him because he always out smarts me. He always use his strongest pokemon first. That's his servine with it's leaf tornado. Then it's easy.

Years
  • Cheren, N, and Bianca are all the same to me 1 hit K.O. Too EASY.

But Bianca is ahead on my vote for the strongest rival only becuz i couldn't kill her Munna in 1 hit with Dewott's Shell Blade

Woobat

Koromori
    Years
  • N was definitely the hardest, but I never lost to any of the rivals. Cheren comes in second just because his starter has the advantage over yours, but he and Bianca were both easy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    Everytime Bianca complains about not being strong I roll my eyes because shes a hell of a lot stronger than Cheren. I have no problems with Cheren at all and his quest to be the strongest makes me laugh. Bianca however, with her Stoutland make at least one pokemon faint during battle.

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    Cheren throughout the game by far is the most challenging of the three.
    Both N & Bianca get alot stronger as the story goes on but even then with Bianca's team of six and N with his Reshiram/Zekrom are still easy enough for me to beat.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I never really considered N a rival per say. I thought of him more as the head of Plasma and you were the person trying to foil his plans. He was more challenging if you would actually call him challenging compared to the other two. Bianca and Cheren I really found neither challenging, but they were more worth while then some past rivals like Brendan/May in RSE(who is the worst rival imo).

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Cheren is the more challenging one if you're not prepared. But lucky for me, I had Whirlipede to take care of Servine.

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    None of them were that hard except for N the last time. Cheren was decent, Bianca was easy.

Back