• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which saga or region of the anime did you like the best and why?

Which saga or region of the anime did you like the best and why?

• Kanto

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • Orange Islands

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Johto

Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 32 24.4%
  • Kanto Battle Frontier

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 17 13.0%
  • Unova

Votes: 9 6.9%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    hoenn! i loved may! she's my favorite out of all the companions ash had been with 'cause she was the most exciting one in my opinion. i wish i got to see more of her in her emerald outfit. i liked that one much better than her initial outfit. i also loved the way she dressed herself for contests.

o yes pokemon contests, i think the hoenn saga was arguably the most exciting because it introduced new and other exciting stuff such as the pokemon contests. it was a good breath of fresh air to finally see other types of pokemon owners instead of trainers. and i especially loved watching those contest episodes because they shed a whole new light on pokemon moves. i also love the fact that they introduced rival characters who aren't exactly rivals to ash in the show - much like drew (drew oh drew), solidad and harley.

in a nutshell, the hoenn saga introduced incredibly exciting things.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Personally I liked Hoenn most of all regions. It introduced contests, had good balance between comedy and normal storytelling. It is home of my favourite generation of Pokemon as well.
    Also, I liked May most of Ash's travelling companions. I liked they way they showed her change from someone who just needed an excuse for travelling around the world, into a real Pokemon trainer.
    Also, I think Misty was Ash's worst travelling companion, since she didn't really have any goals (expect getting money for her bike back), while all other poke-girls have.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    In my opinion, I think the Hoenn saga was the best. Because it was like, a major renovation between the Kanto/Orange Islands/Johto ones. They had episodes that I liked and I even loved the filler episodes. So, Hoenn for me.

Back