• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which single line Pokémon deserves an evolution? I’ll draw it

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 27, 2021
I'll draw the evolution of whatever you say. I'll try my best and make it gooood and clever

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
There are multiple Pokemon I can think of. Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Delibird, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Spinda, Lunatone, Solrock, Luvdisc, Pachirisu, Chatot, Basculin, Maractus, Dedenne, Pyukumuku, Komala, Togedemaru, and Eiscue come to mind. Also male Combee and male Salandit.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 27, 2021
All great ideas! I'll start with some interesting ones ;)

Years
Unpopular opinion maybe, but I like that some pokemon don't evolve. Otherwise they would all be the same. Back in my day Magmar was just Magmar. And it was pretty cool.

Years
I agree. I hate many of the new evolutions like Magmortar and Rhyperior. God, Rhydon was perfect already.

But threads like this one can be fun. It's not like they are official evolutions.

Back