• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which single line Pokémon deserves an evolution? I’ll draw it

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 27, 2023
Yo that Dunsparce line was amazing! The Lunatone line was neat but not something I'd personally use haha.

Chatot

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 27, 2021
There are multiple Pokemon I can think of. Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Delibird, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Spinda, Lunatone, Solrock, Luvdisc, Pachirisu, Chatot, Basculin, Maractus, Dedenne, Pyukumuku, Komala, Togedemaru, and Eiscue come to mind. Also male Combee and male Salandit.

Lunatone and Solrock come to mind for deserving an evolution.

Yo that Dunsparce line was amazing! The Lunatone line was neat but not something I'd personally use haha.

Chatot

Interesting Lunatone concept, darker than expected.

Lunatone should just become the Moon from Soul Eater. Make it Rock/Dark maybe.

Can't have a Lunatone evolution without a Solrock one. Here we go!

https://imgur.com/gallery/Zp4CED8

Years
I like the solrock. The supernova idea is very nice and makes it look powerful. Those wings kinda remind me of a rainbow Lunala.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 27, 2021
I like the solrock. The supernova idea is very nice and makes it look powerful. Those wings kinda remind me of a rainbow Lunala.
Thanks :) I didn't really think about it before I went with the supernova idea but when you look at Solrock's eyes, they kinda look like they're about to close, like it's tired or on its way to die. And what happens when a sun dies? Supernova! Boom! Maybe it should've been ghost fire then? Nah... psychic fire is cooler. Or... is it???

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
These are some wonderful evolutions you get there and well researched as well! I also enjoy your smooth and bold colouring on your evolutions. Since this thread has progressed more into creative territory, I have moved this over to Art Studio. Also, please use the
tags so that people can see your drawings without having to click on the link. :]

As for a request, I'd love to see a Skarmory evolution! Skarmory has always been one of my favourite Pokémon.

Last edited:
Years
yeee pls add tags. it's easier for people to see your art with it!

also.... ditto tbh
like the pokemon

it needs an evolution

Years
Very nice! I would say that they seem to have just a bit too much detail on them - the gem teeth, horns and sword give you a quite a bit of complexity by themselves. Feel free to try and streamline them sometime - then they'd be even cooler!

Love the gem buttons on Sablord's "suit", by the way 😄.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 27, 2021
Very nice! I would say that they seem to have just a bit too much detail on them - the gem teeth, horns and sword give you a quite a bit of complexity by themselves. Feel free to try and streamline them sometime - then they'd be even cooler!

Love the gem buttons on Sablord's "suit", by the way 😄.

Uuuugh, I know! It's hard to make things look "Pokémon" when you want to include things. I guess that's an art in itself; peeling off unnecessary details. Maybe I'll update them later :)
Haha, yes, it's quite suit like :)
Glad you like it!

Back