• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which starter did you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
    Years
    Cyndaquil of course.I always pick fire starters in games. (excluding B/W where I've choosen Mijumaru)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2010
    I chose Chikorita this time. I've always chosen fire types in all of the games since Red, but I thought it was time for something new. Of course, on my next play-through I'm using Cyndaquil, as he rocks.

jota_rdk

Spanish hacker [Javi4315]
    Years
    I always choose to fire pokemon. Although I think that in this generation, the initials pokemons aren´t better as in first generation. I choosed cyndaquil.

Greetings!

Palcks

some nights.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    Originally, I was going to pick Cyndaquil for my imported HG, and Chikorita for SS when it came out in English. I did pick Cyndaquil for my Japanese game, and I highly enjoyed it. But when I got SS, I didn't feel like having Chikorita. I have it in two other games, whereas I never got Totodile before. I'm really glad I chose Totodile instead. c:

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Chikorita. Because I love her/him. Cyndaquil's good too, but I wanted to stray away from my habit of choosing fire types on every game I play. :P

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
    Years
    Cyndaquil here. I chose him as my first one when I started up my old Silver for the first time since I liked Fire types back then. So I picked him again in SS since I wanted to sorta continue that type of tradition.

Years
    I had my Totodile. I don't like how popular Cyndaquil is or how unbalanced Chikorita is.
    Chiko's my second choice though

Necrolium

Flygon Trainer
    Years
    I chose totodile in soulsilver because water types are the best and he has no disadvantages throughout the entire Johto region gyms and E4.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Totodile, he's pretty cool. Wish I would've chosen Cyndaquil since I had a hard time finding a good fire pokemon for quite some time. Still though, Feraligatr is pretty win.

Obelisk

Toad Sage
    Years
    Heartgold I picked Totodile because Its one of my favorite starters ever because of its awesome design.

SoulSilver I picked Cyndaquil.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2013
    Cyndaquil, but I kind of wanted Totodile instead and regretted it afterwards. But overall I'm satisfied with my decision. If I ever get SoulSilver I'll choose Totodile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back