• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which starter did you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nm legend

Years
    i picked a cydaquil.... jus cuz i always picked totodile back in g/s/c.... and now compared to other typlosion stats ive seen, mine seems to be very strong VERY..for some reason...

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Cyndaquil in HeartGold, and Chikorita in SoulSilver. It was my first time ever of using a Chikorita, and I can't believe how powerful and adorable a properly-trained Meganium is. I'm totally in love with mine now. ♥ But I'm about to restart HG to play it 'properly', as opposed to the first-time OMG HOW AMAZING runthrough, so I'll pick Totodile to balance it all out. :>

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    as soon as i heard about the G/S remakes i KNEW i would be starting with Chikorita because in the Original Silver game i was actually 10 yo and it was the first pokemon i got past Level 80 along with Lugia and now in SS my Meganium is one of my strongest on my team almost at Level 80 again and knows Earthquake, Outrage, Frenzy Plant, and Reflect i was so happy that it was able to learn Outrage because now... i can use my starter against Lance's highest leveled Dragonite and WIN! it's the best Pokemon on my team... on HG i had Totodile and Cyndaquil and they're great too... i just love ALL my Grass Starter Pokemon -^^-

UltimaSilva

Varsity Quarterback
    Years
    I chose Cyndaquil mainly because back when I was about 8, my bro gave me one of his crystal games. I remember choosing cyndaquil and training him, but nothing else, he was level 84 in the end and I beat the entire elite 4 with him. I will always cherish that memory. I would've chosen Chikorita, but I just wanted to be able to have a memory in my party.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I chose Chikorita because I tend to use the grass starters. Meganium also happens to be one of my favourite Pokemon. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I have chosen Chikorota ever since G/S. And secondly grass types are adorable.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
    I chose Totodile (Now a Feraligatr called Aqua). Because I picked him first in my old Gold version (I have HeartGold). I do have a Cydnaquil as well.

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    I've chosen them all, to see how things turn out each time. I'm on my third run through.

If you take a look at my signature, take a guess over which one I chose this time :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back